No announcement yet.

Jail in Japan...over a fist fight....no win scenario

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by el*** View Post
    Japan is alpha as fuk. If we handled are illegals 50% as harsh as Japan handled their law abiding foreigners, we wouldnt have an illegal problem.
    They do some things right! They(a few cops) told me that Islam is as big a threat as meth...

They asked me, a Jew about Islam..... after laughing a lot... I gave them my uncles contact info... IDF... Israel Defense Force..

They spoke to my uncle, and understood....

That’s all I am gonna say. I have no idea what they talked about. But, it influenced the decision to let me go free

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
      I had to return because as a foreigner, and resident of japan, the Japanese police, go door to door twice a year and verify where every Japanese or foreigner lives.

So, I realized, i am very well known, the cops know where I live, work, etc. if I were in the US, I’d Goto Mexico, let chit blow over, but, I am in a small country, an island nation, and can’t just jump on a plane or boat to get away. I can’t jump ina car or train and go to Mexico or Canada..

I had to chose the path of least resistance...I didn’t want thepopo to-search my home and find weed residue.

I tried to limit my exposure to deep probing eyes.

This was not my first rodeo.
      Orale okay. I understand now. Damn so you was fucced either way then. You was gonna get caught regardless....
      You did the best thing going back then. It minimized your punishment..

Comment

Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
        Orale okay. I understand now. Damn so you was fucced either way then. You was gonna get caught regardless....
        You did the best thing going back then. It minimized your punishment..
        It was the best move... my attorney said, well played...

It was the only ****ing move I had... if I tried to get on a boat, or plane and tried to escape from this island, I’d be doing ten years min.

I’m glad as glad can be, I caught a big break, and I am used to losing, not winning..

Homie.... I had tears in my eyes.... I wasn’t afraid of prison in japan.... zero...... but when my wife’s Nd family members prayers were answered..,. I couldn’t believe it..

See, I used to losing.... I didn’t actually win, but....not doing time again was something I never imagined..

I just never allowed myself the luxury to dream or believe in miracles.
        Look bro... I was on my knees asking GOD to cut mea break... for my wife, my kids and my mom.

We got know it all guys who will say, I just got lucky...I know gODCUT ME A NREAK..

Comment

It was the best move... my attorney said, well played...

It was the only ****ing move I had... if I tried to get on a boat, or plane and tried to escape from this island, I’d be doing ten years min.

I’m glad as glad can be, I caught a big break, and I am used to losing, not winning..

Homie.... I had tears in my eyes.... I wasn’t afraid of prison in japan.... zero...... but when my wife’s Nd family members prayers were answered..,. I couldn’t believe it..

See, I used to losing.... I didn’t actually win, but....not doing time again was something I never imagined..

I just never allowed myself the luxury to dream or believe in miracles.
          Look bro... I was on my knees asking GOD to cut mea break... for my wife, my kids and my mom.

We got know it all guys who will say, I just got lucky...I know gODCUT ME A NREAK..
          I don't know the law's of Japan but it seems you've caught a break. I'm glad you did. Even though some people deserve to be in prison I don't like to see no man who ain't a child molester or a rapo doing time!
          You gotta keep your nose clean now. I don't believe in punking but you gotta walk away next time you about to fight. Wouldn't want you getting locked up for some bullshet!

Comment

I don't know the law's of Japan but it seems you've caught a break. I'm glad you did. Even though some people deserve to be in prison I don't like to see no man who ain't a child molester or a rapo doing time!
            You gotta keep your nose clean now. I don't believe in punking but you gotta walk away next time you about to fight. Wouldn't want you getting locked up for some bullshet!
            My wife, attorneys, and close friends told me the same thing... just walk away... let it go.... or you wil be in prison for 6 to 10 years... maybe more...

Yeah, I caught a break, and I paid some money to catch that break.... I know I won’t catch another break... I’m my home in Tokyo, and move back to the USA.. I just want to drive all over small town USA, in a motor coach, and stay free, sucker free too.

Comment

My wife, attorneys, and close friends told me the same thing... just walk away... let it go.... or you wil be in prison for 6 to 10 years... maybe more...

Yeah, I caught a break, and I paid some money to catch that break.... I know I won’t catch another break... I’m my home in Tokyo, and move back to the USA.. I just want to drive all over small town USA, in a motor coach, and stay free, sucker free too.
              Yeah that sounds good man. Wish you the best and keep your head up!

Comment

Yeah that sounds good man. Wish you the best and keep your head up!
                My wife is so ashamed of me right now...I’m ashamed of me...

Thanks bro...I gotta rethinkmy planstoretire here withmywife.

Comment

My wife is so ashamed of me right now...I’m ashamed of me...

Thanks bro...I gotta rethinkmy planstoretire here withmywife.
                  Is your wife Japanese?
                  How old are you?

Comment

Is your wife Japanese?
                    How old are you?
                    She’s Japanese and I’m old.. 54..

Comment

I'm so sorry to hear this. Hope you are now fine. I didn't know that Japan is that strict and I was thinking how Japan is about as good as Murica. Thanks to this story, I know USA still has more freedom.

(10 years in jail? if you did not show up? Is that for real?)

Comment

Working...
                      X