Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What does "Assimilate to (north) American Culture" mean to you?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
    Never claimed to be the sharpest tool in the shed.
    It's time for you to take the test

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...5#post19951845

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
      Dude, when i was in boot camp i found the most country white kid I knew during land navigation to help me. Lets just say, Map reading & geography are far from my my strengths.

Comment

IOW, ''When In Rome''....

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
          Dude, when i was in boot camp i found the most country white kid I knew during land navigation to help me. Lets just say, Map reading & geography are far from my my strengths.

Comment

Yea, just look at a Mexican or central American. They are the true native North Americans and they call them aliens here in the USA. While people like Trump who are second generational fools think that they are Natives to this land.

Comment

Learn the language and respect the laws. You can always be proud of your heritage and learn to assimilate at the same time. It is a tight rope to walk on, but it can be done.

Comment

Originally posted by Aztekkas View Post
                Learn the language and respect the laws. You can always be proud of your heritage and learn to assimilate at the same time. It is a tight rope to walk on, but it can be done.
                No one has to learn "THE LANGUAGE" as it is not the official language of the United States. Everyone is free to speak their mother tongues as they please without worry of recourse in the land of free speech.

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR RUIZ!. View Post
                  No one has to learn "THE LANGUAGE" as it is not the official language of the United States. Everyone is free to speak their mother tongues as they please without worry of recourse in the land of free speech.
                  I get what you're saying but we both know how it works. Good luck getting by speaking only Nahuatl.

Comment

Originally posted by Aztekkas View Post
                    I get what you're saying but we both know how it works. Good luck getting by speaking only Nahuatl.
                    you just proved my original point.

Only people I ever seen say this were white people.

It basically means to stop doing anything that makes white folks uncomfortable.

Example:
                    Speaking Another language they cant understand? STOP IT.

P.S. North America is Mexico, U.S., Canada.
                    LOL I bet you tap dance and say sorry when they tell you too huh lmfao.

FYI: Nahuatl is actually very common in the prison system, and theirs MILLIONS WHO STILL SPEAK IT TODAY!.
                    Last edited by .!WAR MIKEY!.; 08-01-2019, 02:41 AM.

Comment

you just proved my original point.

LOL I bet you tap dance and say sorry when they tell you too huh lmfao.

FYI: Nahuatl is actually very common in the prison system, and theirs MILLIONS WHO STILL SPEAK IT TODAY!.
                      You have no clue who I am or what type of dancing I am capable of doing, thank you very much.

Good for the inmates, I am sure it looks fancy on their CV.

Comment

Working...
                      X