No announcement yet.

🚨11 people shot at Gilroy Garlic Festival in California 🚨

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by man down View Post
    I'm just saying, talking **** about white people and being Italian doesnt seem like a person that racist against black people or Mexicans. Maybe racist against whites?
    My guess is he's an irrational head case like most of them are.

But the superfans will try and identify the guy as a member of the opposing team in order to score political points and for trash talking purposes.

Comment

Originally posted by killakali View Post
      He was quoting white supremacy books too
      He did from one book from one line. But like I said he wasnt white and talked **** about whites.

Something tells me hes a headcase. Like he said, hes medicated 24/7.

Strongest background checks in CA. Semi auto ban, 10 round mag limit, ammo background checks, no internet sales.

Comment

lol. Some of yall are funny as hell.

He's not white? I wonder what box he checks on the census?

The imaginary race war in your minds make you guys so damn amusing

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
          My guess is he's an irrational head case like most of them are.

But the superfans will try and identify the guy as a member of the opposing team in order to score political points and for trash talking purposes.

i'll identify him as somebody who wanted access to an assault rifle so he could kill random people.

Comment

He did from one book from one line. But like I said he wasnt white and talked **** about whites.

Something tells me hes a headcase. Like he said, hes medicated 24/7.

Strongest background checks in CA. Semi auto ban, 10 round mag limit, ammo background checks, no internet sales.
            We need more gun laws.

Comment

11 die everyday in Cali or close to it. Doesnt make it right but it happens.
              I knew I heard this somewhere recently. Congratulations. I never thought I'd be telling anyone that they remind me of AB. Pure class.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                i'll identify him as somebody who wanted access to an assault rifle so he could kill random people.
                Do you think he would have scrapped the plan if he didnt get a "assault rifle" BTW as a CO you should know what a AR is and isnt.

We need to figure out WTF is wrong with these kids.

My take, both parents working and never home. Kids getting beat up on social media and bullied. Soft ass agenda with the way you raise your kids. Video games and online gaming. Not so much the games themselves but the time spent online gaming with a mic.

Comment

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
                  I knew I heard this somewhere recently. Congratulations. I never thought I'd be telling anyone that they remind me of AB. Pure class.

Did you hear about this? Or any other shootings this weekend on major news network?
                  https://chicago.cbslocal.com/2019/07...un-violence-4/

Comment

Originally posted by killakali View Post
                    i don’t get your point. I’m not black. I’m Mexican. And most of these mass shooters ain’t black or Latino. There usually some bi polar white boys. No offense but it’s the truth about mass shootings.

I've noticed, it's always ok to point out the white boy doing the mass shootings...

But it's never ok to point out blacks being behind black on black or black on white violence. Tired of groups of people not getting called out on their shiiit.

I'm not white, just making an observation.

Comment

Did you hear about this? Or any other shootings this weekend on major news network?
                      https://chicago.cbslocal.com/2019/07...un-violence-4/
                      LMAO. You are really a walking caricature.

Really? The Chicago Deflection?

What does that have to do with you and AB's classy words

Comment

Working...
                      X