ASAP Rocky: President Trump demands Sweden free US rapper

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
    Ok, Grendle. Beowulf's friend.
    Ah ok. The Beowulf legend is really an anglo-Saxon legend I think. It’s not a familiar thing in Denmark and likely not either in the other Scandinavian countries.

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
      I really don't see how his reputation would take a massive hit from this.

Sweden until quite recently stood as one of the world's most politically reputable countries but it's in a state of freefall the past few years.

The only time you see it mentioned in the US anymore is as an example of squandered potential and national suicide.

This is how Eastern European politicians have come to portray Sweden as well. "Vote for me or we will end up colonized like the Swedish cowards".

And they aren't wrong.

Picking a fight with it is likely more of a reputation booster.
      Him trying to politically disturb a democratic legal system is ignorant. The hit... well... might not be massive as his reputation is already poor except among his voters who somehow thinks the move is smart.

Comment

Originally posted by Vegemil View Post
        Lol do you know the whole story? That migrant guy was sexually assaulting Rock's groupies and slammed his headphones so hard in Rock's security guard's face they broke. ****er got off with no charges because he's a migrant and Sweden is ****ing stupid.
        Yeah that’s the twist. I hope everything gets out in the open during the trial. I am not surprised if the migrant had a bad behavior and that it this time was against a group of people who wouldn’t put up with it.

Comment

Originally posted by Furn View Post
          All i know is i'm in my 40s and still have the body of a teenage Swedish boy.
          That's called malnutrition and a lack of sunlight bro are you vampiric?

Comment

Originally posted by Furn View Post
            All i know is i'm in my 40s and still have the body of a teenage Swedish boy.
            Does this mean:

A. There's a boy buried in your backyard?

B. You're scrawny with no muscles like a 13 year old boy?

Comment

He is an American Citizen and Trump's job is to go into bat for American Citizen when foreign powers have them.

Disappointing other countries are frightened or do not care to do the same.

Comment

sweden jails are like hotels. he'll be ok.

Comment

Trump working for that minority vote.

If he really wanted to release asap, all he would have to do is make a deal with the swedes under the table, and give them something they want politically and/or economically and asap would be released immediately.

Comment

Originally posted by ikigai View Post
                    Trump working for that minority vote.

If he really wanted to release asap, all he would have to do is make a deal with the swedes under the table, and give them something they want politically and/or economically and asap would be released immediately.
                    Trump has already given pardons to black people. This isnt anything new. You just dont hear about it because the media doesnt tell you.

Comment

Originally posted by Bandman View Post
                      sweden jails are like hotels. he'll be ok.

If they don't get internet access they claim that is a human right's violation.

Comment

Working...
                      X