Collapse
No announcement yet.

NYPD cops get drenched by buckets of water

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A call to the local fire department for some water support was definitely in order.

Comment

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
      If I am arresting someone..i'm doing my job. Fk everything else. You are trying to rewrite this as if I was walking down the street in a suit and people started pouring water on me. Different context, perhaps if I was O.J. Simpson in a suit walking down an old people village in Florida where there is an association of "you are the enemy" already built in.
      My question wasn't supposed to be that complicated.

No need for ''if's''.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
        That’s not the point. Would you feel the same way if these punks were throwing buckets of water on school teachers, nurses, postal workers, EMT, Mexican laborers? Besides, one cop got hit in the back of the head with a bucket.

If people can get away with assualting authority figures, they will not have respect for anyone.
        Listen, I grew up dealing with NYPD all up in my ishh.. Have an uncle who is a retired Sargeant..the reality of the relationship between NYPD and the residents of NYC seems to float right past some of y'all. As I said, if this is the worst that happened to him in that situation it was a good day and he can count his blessings. This in many other neighborhoods would've been WAY worse. I'm happy he went home safe and one of those kids didn't end up with a bullet in their ass which they might deserve but it would accomplish nothing. These same cops need to start doing foot patrol and getting in touch with the communities they serve, this is the only way this situation will ever get fixed. So long as nobody knows each other and everyone is a drug dealer or everyone is an a-hole cop that'll be what gets passed down and on and on and on.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
          What makes me laugh is all these anti police ppl are usually the ones that need police

"**** pigs" one day

Calling 911 next day
          Because going vigilante is illegal.

Comment

''Call it a day when I would have been in jail for kicking their asses''

Comment

That's the guy you're supposed to call in no-castle-laws/shoot-and-go-to-prison NY during a home invasion with your daughter hiding in a closet trying not to reveal her location by crying.

He's navigating a sidewalk while a mob of unemployed junkies pour buckets of water on him knowing he technically can't shoot them for it.

This is why no matter how much you hate the conservative candidate you still vote for them.

Comment

No one wants strangers to dump water on them. Hot day or not. People just need to lie about it

Comment

Did anyone ask the question on why the police were there in the first place?

Is having a water fight in 110 degree temperature illegal? Damn, can't even have fun and have a neighborhood water fight anymore. Some people would rather they fight with real guns and kill each other instead as quoted by a poster in this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
                    Listen, I grew up dealing with NYPD all up in my ishh.. Have an uncle who is a retired Sargeant..the reality of the relationship between NYPD and the residents of NYC seems to float right past some of y'all. As I said, if this is the worst that happened to him in that situation it was a good day and he can count his blessings. This in many other neighborhoods would've been WAY worse. I'm happy he went home safe and one of those kids didn't end up with a bullet in their ass which they might deserve but it would accomplish nothing. These same cops need to start doing foot patrol and getting in touch with the communities they serve, this is the only way this situation will ever get fixed. So long as nobody knows each other and everyone is a drug dealer or everyone is an a-hole cop that'll be what gets passed down and on and on and on.
                    I grew up in NYC, seen my share of both good and bad cops. But you are trying to justify the actions of disrespectful punks simply because it’s not the worst thing that can happen to a cop. Sorry, that just doesn’t cut it. I can’t think of any profession where it is acceptable for lowlives to throw buckets of water on you while you are enforcing your job. Nor do I think anyone should feel thankful since it’s not the worst thing that can happen to them.

Comment

Originally posted by Beterbiev#1 View Post
                      Did anyone ask the question on why the police were there in the first place?

Is having a water fight in 110 degree temperature illegal? Damn, can't even have fun and have a neighborhood water fight anymore. Some people would rather they fight with real guns and kill each other instead as quoted by a poster in this thread.
                      If they are squirting people who don't want to get wet, it's an issue.

Some people here want to pretend as though they would be ''cool'' with strangers dumping water on them while wearing their work suit.

Comment

Working...
                      X