Collapse
No announcement yet.

Beauty Queen stripped of her crown for keeping it real

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I feel her on some points. I hate Trump, and her support of him, but I would smash this little asian chick.

Comment

Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
      Unless there’s some law saying it’s not ok. Then yes
      So you want the corporations to be able to coerce people into not saying things, so the people can live.

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
        So you want the corporations to be able to coerce people into not saying things, so the people can live.
        If I show open support for the kkk and a school shooter I’d expect people to not want to associate with me. You’re acting as if you should never have consequences for things you say.

She’s not going to jail for her opinion

Comment

If I show open support for the kkk and a school shooter I’d expect people to not want to associate with me. You’re acting as if you should never have consequences for things you say.

She’s not going to jail for her opinion

It not about showing support or not.

If you have not broken the law or your views affect you doing your job then their is zero reason why you should be discriminated against

btw praising a school shooter can be incitement to violence and breaking the law.

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
            It not about showing support or not.

If you have not broken the law or your views affect you doing your job then their is zero reason why you should be discriminated against

btw praising a school shooter can be incitement to violence and breaking the law.
            theres consequences for the things you say, deal with it cuck

Comment

Don't start crying like a ***** then when it come back round at you.

Don't say I didn't warn you.

Comment

Originally posted by Lion81 View Post
                I feel her on some points. I hate Trump, and her support of him, but I would smash this little asian chick.
                Go to a Pho restaurant and I guarantee you chicks who look just like her will serve you. Maybe she’ll luv you long time.

Comment

Originally posted by TheWeeknd4Ever View Post

The real story is that uggo won a beauty contest I mean how ugly are they wherever this pageants was for a horse to win the thing

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                    The black thing is outta line & she shoulda been stripped. To me its borderline racist or hints at some racist bs in ones head to suggest non-white people shouldn't be concerned about police killing non-white people & they should only be worried about black on black crime.

I think you can be concerned with both at the same time & I think your expectations SHOULD be harder on the people who are supposed to protect you killing you vs criminals killing you.

The muslim headgear thing seems like fair play. It sounded like a PR stunt by muslim women & the lady called them on it. Fair play with that.
                    Statistically they should be worried about black on black crime, then black on white crime, then a long list of other crime categories involving black people, with extremely rare white officer/unarmed black man shootings near the bottom (despite the media devoting 5 years of coverage to each single case, some of which turn out to be hoaxes).

If that is racist then we just need to start celebrating racism for its humanitarianism and the value it places on human life. It sounds like racists are just brave caring people from that description.

Likewise we need to demonize "BLM" & co for isolating among the rarest victim/perp relationships in the country and inspiring acts of terror just to make a quick buck.
                    Last edited by ////; 07-23-2019, 10:14 PM.

Comment

Everything she said was factually correct, though, cuck. The consequences should have been mature adults who are in touch with reality calmly nodding.

What part do you disagree with?

Do you think the hajib is a secular fashion garment or that white on black homicide numbers remotely hold a candle to black on black (or black on white) homicide in the US?

Liberal feminists who celebrate the hajib are deliberate trolls and BLM is the rough numerical equivalent of a Soviet gulag guard deeming himself "oppressed and hunted" because after executing 100,000 political prisoners, an inmate managed to kill one of his coworkers.

When there are "consequences" for stating quantitatively and qualitatively true information, the person stating that information is not the problem.

We need to identify/remove the people who had a problem with her factual statements and shine a light on their ulterior motives. Militant normal people need to learn how to outbully the militant left.
                      Last edited by ////; 07-23-2019, 10:26 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X