No announcement yet.

Military Update, The National Guard offered me $20,000 bonus

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pechorin View Post
    My GT was 129. Overall, my score was an 88.
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/tAM8w9fa32CfE3wm9
    Also i don't have my print out. My score was from the picat. The one you take at the recruiters.

Everything is different now.

Comment

Sounds fishy, very fishy 🤔.
      Now i know why it sounds fishy. Because your mad even though you got like a 129. You didn't get the same package. Lol.

You gotta learn how to hustle.

Comment

Originally posted by JcLazyX210 View Post
        Guess what ? Unless you went in as a O-1 it doesn't matter what your damn GT is.

Enlisted is enlisted in enlisted. You start off at the bottom. I highly doubt you were even a commission officer or even warrent officer so your score is pointless.

If your math and science score was that damn high your a dumb ass to even go to the military to begin with.

I already made my money in the cilivin world. I am going in for the benfits. So your it sounds like you are the idoit.

This is part time for me.
        That was like ten years ago buddy lol. It's part time for you, but sounds like you need the money. Anyways, good luck.

Comment

And if i am getting it in writing ?
          Make sure you read and understand legalese.

Have a lawyer look it over.

Make sure it's a real lawyer, of course. Not some semi-literate clown pretending to be one online.

Comment

That was like ten years ago buddy lol. It's part time for you, but sounds like you need the money. Anyways, good luck.
            Good Luck is all i needed to hear.

Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
              Make sure you read and understand legalese.

Have a lawyer look it over.

Make sure it's a real lawyer, of course. Not some semi-literate clown pretending to be one online.
              Facts ^^^^^^

Comment

You're talking out of your ass too. You can't fail the test. Unless you get a 30.
                Did you read this carefully? I don't think you did.

In one sentence you say I'm not truthful with a story that was told to me by friends when you weren't there.

In the very next sentence you acknowledge that the situation (failing the ASVAB) is possible after all.

Based on your reply, is it safe to assume that it doesn't cover reading comprehension?

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
                  Did you read this carefully? I don't think you did.

In one sentence you say I'm not truthful with a story that was told to me by friends when you weren't there.

In the very next sentence you acknowledge that the situation (failing the ASVAB) is possible after all.

Based on your reply, is it safe to assume that it doesn't cover reading comprehension?

It's basically next to impossible to fail it if your a legal functional adult. Now if your mentally disabled yes you can fail test but a recruiter would never allow that type of person to take the test. The test is not pass or fail.

It does cover reading comprehension. It's actually a big part. I am just sick of ppl spreading gossip about something they actually never did , just want they heard.

Comment

Your AFQT score specifically determines if you are eligible for enlistment in the military. Each branch of the military has a different minimum AFQT score requirement, listed below:

Air Force – 36
                    Army – 31
                    Minimum score of 50 to qualify for certain enlistment incentives
                    Marine Corps – 32
                    Navy – 35
                    Coast Guard – 40

The average score is a 50. You need a 50 to open decent jobs.

You score 60+ you can get any job you want.

E-4 because I got a college degree.
                    Yeah, about the college degree/E-4 ranking, I saw that somewhere... the Army can give you an E-4 rank if you have a particular degree. It just sounded fishy. Recruiters are not the most honest, forthright people.

Comment

It's basically next to impossible to fail it if your a legal functional adult. Now if your mentally disabled yes you can fail test but a recruiter would never allow that type of person to take the test. The test is not pass or fail.

It does cover reading comprehension. It's actually a big part. I am just sick of ppl spreading gossip about something they actually never did , just want they heard.
                      Consider what the friend that took the test said. He said he failed it.

Consider what the Army friend said in response: you'd have to be incompetent or re.tarted to fail the ASVAB.

You're completely not getting what the Army friend was subtly implying about the other friend (who didn't get it either). I guess you had to be there.

Comment

Working...
                      X