Black Woman-Lashana Lynch will play 007 in new James Bond movie

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AllBoxingAD View Post
    I love simple fans like you.

You can watch Vin Diesel drive a car off a plane and literally control it in the air but if Michelle Rodriguez does it you go hey women cant drive like this, hollywood is bull****.

Its funny really.
    You do realize MI6 is a really big dept, yes ?!?!?!

BTW, can you recommend me anymore quality female super spy franchises I can binge ????

Yes, this shlt is hysterical

Comment

One thing is for certain, her ''sex appeal'' won't be used as a weapon. She's not going to seduce any info out of anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
        James Bond fans wanting 007 to be either black or female are in for a double treat — with the movie spy about to be played by a black woman, according to a report on Sunday.

British actress Lashana Lynch, 31, will be introduced as the new 007 in what is being described as a ‘popcorn-dropping moment’ in the franchise’s 25th movie that is currently being filmed, according to the Mail on Sunday.

But it is not a complete do-over — with her just taking James Bond’s secret agent number after he retires from MI6, the report states.

Bond himself will still be played by Daniel Craig — and will still adhere to his old-fashioned macho characteristics, an insider told the UK paper.

‘Bond, of course, is sexually attracted to the new female 007 and tries his usual seduction tricks, but is baffled when they don’t work on a brilliant, young black woman who basically rolls her eyes at him and has no interest in jumping into his bed,” a source told the Mail.

The insider called it a “pivotal scene” when Bond is called back from retirement and introduced to Lynch as the new 007.

https://nypost.com/2019/07/14/lashan...-movie-report/
        She should let me smash. That body of hers is screaming for an all nighter. I love the way they kept her covered up in Captain Marvel so as not to upstage Brie Larson.

Comment

For the sake of gender equality, male superheroes can no longer have ''man'' in the name.....

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
            I don't think people care that the new bond is black, just that it's a woman(when Idris Elba was mentioned people seemed interested). You know the era we live in, people trying to create markets for women's movies while instead of just coming up with an original idea (if there is indeed a market for it), they want to take already established franchises showing that there is really no creativity at all and it's the only way they maybe able to turn a buck.

I personally don't watch the Bond movies as they don't appeal to me, but I can see why someone who has followed the franchise would be a bit mad with what they are doing with it. Same way fans of shows complain about series finales and such
            Nah, I don't think Idris would agree that people were interested. He said he was facing too much racism and felt like it wasn't worth it.

People, now, want Idris after seeing the next option.

Comment

Originally posted by megas30 View Post
              She should let me smash. That body of hers is screaming for an all nighter. I love the way they kept her covered up in Captain Marvel so as not to upstage Brie Larson.
              I googled some images. She looks good from the neck down, nice booty, but I can’t get past the face. Too masculine. Maybe if she had long hair. But I think that is part of the direction they are looking to take the Bond character. Less of a sex symbol, and definitely not a ladies man type. It’s part of the whole social justice #metoo nonsense.

Comment

Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
                You do realize MI6 is a really big dept, yes ?!?!?!

BTW, can you recommend me anymore quality female super spy franchises I can binge ????

Yes, this shlt is hysterical
                I get the psychology at play here.

You want to see yourself through Bond.

You want to pretend that you can fight. Pretend that you can dodge bullets. Pretend that have charm and get chicks. Pretend that you can save the world and and get away with the bad guy's girl.

But if anyone other then a white man does it it takes away from your fantasy.

Its pathetic.

Comment

As soon as Craig said he was done, the franchise was done.

Comment

Originally posted by megas30 View Post
                    Some 'men' in this thread would rather bang Daniel then Lashana.

To each his own, I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by AllBoxingAD View Post
                      I get the psychology at play here.

You want to see yourself through Bond.

You want to pretend that you can fight. Pretend that you can dodge bullets. Pretend that have charm and get chicks. Pretend that you can save the world and and get away with the bad guy's girl.

But if anyone other then a white man does it it takes away from your fantasy.

Its pathetic.
                      So, that's a no on those female super spy franchises for me to binge on, huh

MI6 is overflowing with capable male 007's. This is just a pandering mission and you are buying it because the person is black.

Straight up, no chaser.

Edit -
                      No white male would be defending a white female Bond.

Fact
                      Last edited by Curtis Harper; 07-15-2019, 01:20 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X