Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Attack on ICE detention center results in fatality.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
    I got separated from my son for having alcohol on my breath. (Oddly enough, they let me drive away...) Had to deal with CPS, take a parenting class, and go to court to get him back.

But illegal trespassers shouldn't get separated?

Try robbing a bank with your kid in the car and see what happens. Or let it be a piece of cocaine in the car and see what happens.
    I dont get it

Whatever

Idiocracy

Comment

I was watching a clip on YouTube

Congressional hearing

Aoc was arguing with like the ex ice chief or something

She kept saying it's not illegal to illegally cross the border

Wtf?

The ice guy had to explain to her

Smh
      Rockin' Rockin' likes this.

Comment

These congressional hearings need to be off video

The grandstanding is so lame

Aoc was like "did u or did u not write this memo!?!?!?"

Or dramatic and accusatory.

It's an ice memo. Wtf?

She acting like Tom cruise in a few good men court scene. Lol

Comment

I just checked and sure enough the GEO Group is a notorious part of the private prison industry.

Used to be Wackenhut Corporation and has been the subject of numerous federal investigations involving bribery and kickback schemes.

Were you pissed at the Kids for Cash scandal a few years ago? Where two judges were paid off to impose harsher sentences on juveniles in order to increase occupancy at detention centers?

This is a different company but part of the exact same beast.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
            I just checked and sure enough the GEO Group is a notorious part of the private prison industry.

Used to be Wackenhut Corporation and has been the subject of numerous federal investigations involving bribery and kickback schemes.

Were you pissed at the Kids for Cash scandal a few years ago? Where two judges were paid off to impose harsher sentences on juveniles in order to increase occupancy at detention centers?

This is a different company but part of the exact same beast.
            So there's corruption?

So that means we shouldn't jail anyone anymore?

Comment

It was owned by a private prison company.

So its okay to shoot it up?

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                So there's corruption?

So that means we shouldn't jail anyone anymore?
                In case you haven't been watching closely there's a war being waged on families and youth, financed quietly by certain large Wall Street entitties.

To me this current issue of illegal alien minors being separated from parents smelled like part of that same agenda. Way before I woke up and read this thread this morning.

It turns out that GEO Group is owned by, and received it's funding from, the Vanguard Group and Blackrock among others.

They also purchased Cornell Corrections which was in it's time funded by Dillon Reed of Wall Street. Cornell contracted with Brown and Root a.k.a. Halliburton to build detention facilities.

So...this looks like the prison-military-industrial complex in the flesh to me. Justifying some of what I'm always talking about.
                Last edited by ShoulderRoll; 07-14-2019, 12:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                  In case you haven't been watching closely there's a war being waged on families and youth, financed quietly by certain large Wall Street entitties.

To me this current issue of illegal alien minors being separated from parents smelled like part of that same agenda. Way before I woke up and read this thread this morning.

It turns out that GEO Group is owned by, and received it's funding from, the Vanguard Group and Blackrock among others.

They also purchased Cornell Corrections which was in it's time funded by Dillon Reed of Wall Street. Cornell contracted with Brown and Root a.k.a. Halliburton to build detention facilities.

Looks like the prison-military-industrial complex in the flesh to me. Justifying some of what I'm always talking about.
                  Lol

War on families and youth

99% of ppl in jail and prison deserve to be there

Spare me the bullshiet

Save it for the suburb whiteys who never done time

Comment

This is every innocent dude in jail, prison.

"Man, I didnt do this ****. Cops got the wrong dude."

Then they proceed to tell you all the crimes they've done before. Tell you gang war stories. Or brag about how much money they've stolen or drugs they've sold.

But the crime they got arrested for, well, that one they didn't do.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X