Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AOC Accuses Nancy Pelosi Of Being Racist.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
    This mfking racist clown.

How the hell is wanting to be oppressed cool? Weird ass ****. This morons entire point of view is destroyed with just ONE story out of MILLIONS where a person of 'non-color' destroys him in work ethic, intelligence, positive thinking and integrity.

I am a perfect example that humiliates him the second he wakes up in the morning.

Comment

BAHAHHAHAHAHHA....

You have NO IDEA where this guy is from or when his family got to America, what his background is like, if he was poor, rich, middle class.

YOU ARE AN IDIOT.

This **** is so ****ing funny.
      Uh BG called himself that in his post so why would you have an issue with me calling him the exact same thing he called himself?

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
        Uh BG called himself that in his post so why would you have an issue with me calling him the exact same thing he called himself?
        Now you really sound like a fking democrat. He said he's 'supposedly'. You illiterate racist ****.

Comment

Slapping around children on here is getting really old. It's actually embarrassing I reply to such nonsense.

Comment

Slapping around children on here is getting really old. It's actually embarrassing I reply to such nonsense.
            Then maybe you should stop.

You dont have to respond to him, but you can still hit that Report button on any of his posts that contain racism. Just sayin.....

Comment

Yes dude we know. You’re tough. You make big money. You’d do this and you’d do that. You are the classic internet tough guy.

You’re just a worthless piece of trash that hides behind the safety of the internet to spew garbage. There are a million like you cowardly in real life , warrior king on the internet.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                You do that by acknowledging the mistakes of the past. So for instance instead of lashing out at people that say this about the flag and the anthem, try to understand their position by checking on their point of view.

If you never try to understand why people feel the way they do, them you will always find it difficult to unify with them.
                We already been acknowledged the mistakes of the past. They're taught in every school, and don't worry the left reminds every person at every chance it gets. Now that I've acknowledged the mistakes of Americas past, a past that my family personally wasn't part of since they didn't immigrate here until after the mid 1900's I still find it extremely disrespectful to stomp on the flag and anthem.

Not to mention its incredibly hypocritical because we all know that the people who have a beef with this country were offered the chance to go somewhere else, anywhere else, they wouldn't.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                  It's actually not that surprising since the democrats have swung so far left with their immigration policies. During the dem debate all of the candidates supported granting health care to illegal immigrants and not deporting anyone here illegally. Elizabeth Warren stated the other day, she wants to decriminalize border crossings and increase asylum and immigration.

Democrats seem to fetishize illegal immigrants now. They will never say anything disparaging about how illegal immigration might negatively affect America.

Intersectionality does not strive to advocate for equality, it's mission is to rank individuals and groups based on their character traits and seek "equity."

I'm a straight white male, so according to intersectionality, I'm an oppressor and a straight black male is oppressed. This is irrational and not based in any reality.
                  Now you really sound like a fking democrat. He said he's 'supposedly'. You illiterate racist ****.
                  Here is the quote . He didn’t say supposedly as you claimed. So as usual you are proven to be the illiterate.

In your daily life you are emasculated daily so you come on the internet to feel like a man.

You’d never talk to anyone like this in real life. But the internet gives you comfort because of the anonymity. This is the very worst thing about the internet- feeble weak losers like yourself get to pretend you are something you are not.

Like most of your kind you are only a man when you are in front of a computer screen.
                  Last edited by The Big Dunn; 07-15-2019, 08:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
                    We already been acknowledged the mistakes of the past. They're taught in every school, and don't worry the left reminds every person at every chance it gets. Now that I've acknowledged the mistakes of Americas past, a past that my family personally wasn't part of since they didn't immigrate here until after the mid 1900's I still find it extremely disrespectful to stomp on the flag and anthem.

Not to mention its incredibly hypocritical because we all know that the people who have a beef with this country were offered the chance to go somewhere else, anywhere else, they wouldn't.
                    I’m cool if you find it disrespectful but it is an act protected by the constitution. You can’t love America only when it works for you. You can’t hate Americans for exercising their constitutional rights same as you.

That works both ways though. No one that said they were leaving because Ibama got elected left, same as no one who said they would when Trump did.

My point is while I am sure you not your family may have committed any oppression, there has been success from many in part because of the system of oppression that existed for many years.

That has had a direct impact on things today. If people would admit that, then there is room for growth and change. There also needs to be an understanding that not everyone that looks like a racist or has the same political beliefs as a racist is a racist .

It is a complex problem that takes movement in both sides.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                      Enemy lines? Going into it with that mindset shows you weren’t really There for anything else other than disruption and antagonism. People easily caught on to what you were trying to do. You in no way tried to put yourself in their shoes.

And you were never moderate left. You’ve always expressed alt right or far right views on nsb.

this is why things don’t change. You never really try to understand how someone different feels and why.
                      I'm pro-abortion, I was fanatically opposed to invading Iraq, I've never cared either way about gay marriage (and see it as a diversionary issue), I oversaw crowdfunding projects for female-owned african businesses in university, I believe in man-made climate change, etc.

I'm considered "far-right" purely for rejecting the extreme racial rhetoric & "white supremacy" conspiracy theory of the modern left. That's it.

(And I own guns, but if I owned guns and accepted the left's extreme racial rhetoric, then I would be called an "anti-fascist").

The DNC is approaching the theoretical maximum on the right/left paradigm. The Republican mean has barely moved from the center in 20+ years. This isn't a matter of opinion but of a tracking methodology over time (Pew):

When I ask about their solutions to environmental problems? "Climate change is an engineered weapon of white supremacy".

Foreign policy? "Force the white supremacists of Europe to accept a post-white future".

How do we protect free speech? "It's a codeword for white supremacy".

I'd like to see a piano concerto. "You wish you were white so badly don't you".

It's become a confederation of anti-white ethnonationalist groups with no other coherent political positions on any topic. None.

They are quite literally willing to burn the world economy down as long as it means hurting people whose eye and hair colors cause them sexual envy. It's enough to make you give up on humans in general.

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                      You moved far right or the intersectionalists perceive you as far right?
                      I should have quoted "far-right". The US has no far-right on the federal level, but it gets so tiring trying to circumvent the word games.

If Trump, who would have had to run Democrat in the 1990s, is "far-right", then I'm "far-right", and I'd like them to know what drove me there.
                      Last edited by ////; 07-15-2019, 09:54 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X