No announcement yet.

Honest thought on Alex Jones ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
    I disagree with his stuff about as much as I agree, which I think is healthy. You never want to watch news that's feeding you what you want to hear. I try, or use to try, to watch his stuff once or twice a week because there's a wealth of info you're just not going to get in mainstream media.
    But, he, and much of his staff, are just so damn childish and irresponsible with the news sometimes. If the guy just stuck with alternative news and straight facts he'd be a true champion. But, he acts like every other d*ckhead that uses terms like "beta" and has to have his ego tied into everything. Has to go over the top and instead of just reporting things like Hillary's health being bad, he has to add that she smells like sulfur and might be a demon.

Some of the people he coordinates with like Veritas contribute a lot. But, then you have idiots like Roger Stone and Owen that dilute the quality of the reporting.

Ultimately, if the guy acted normal and responsible, his viewership would be garbage so I get why he's got the circus going on. It's just too much for me to tune into regularly.
    yeah honestly I dont know much about him just what he's been busted for and getting sued for.

this DJT supporter buddy of mine is mad obnoxious he himself thinks he'll get a trophy wife someday and be just like Alex Jones and have his own right wing nut job show with millions of viewers lol. He's some guy I went to college with and literally the whole time I known him he's never had a girlfriend and never got a girl to go on a second date with him. Does he remind me of Bagel Guy yea he does unfortunately.

But it all makes sense now because my friend looks up to Alex Jones and tries to copy his style of mixing reality and facts with pure fiction nonsense to prove his extreme points and arguments. I literally have to fact check our 2 hour convos and find 1/2 the time he says things that are factually true and 1/2 he literally makes up shat on the fly.

I tell him bro we can literally google if what you are saying is true or not and then he'll go into some BS rant about how google is not fair and balanced LOL.

My big thing is this though:

I think he can say whatever he wants but giving out the personal names and addresses and phone numbers of the victims of shootings should not be considered freedom of speech if he really did that.

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
      In short I think he's a smart but dishonest guy who knows people are distrustful of the government and he can make money from drawing attention to evidence of times they've done shady shit while also 'just asking questions' about incidents he knows were not staged false flag operations or w/e and mix it altogether in a way that = $+attention
      yeah my nut job friends argument was he says WHAT IF, and makes everything ok legally.

But this is my issue: I think he can say whatever he wants but giving out the personal names and addresses and phone numbers of the victims of shootings should not be considered freedom of speech if he really did that.

Comment

Mixes truth, with fears, to sell products to quell people’s fears, just like many advertisers do.

He’s an actor and also a spokesman for products.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post
          but giving out the personal names and addresses and phone numbers of the victims of shootings should not be considered freedom of speech if he really did that.
          Isn't there already legal issues with doing that if he did it (I legit don't know if he did it or not)?

If he's doing sh^t against the law or lawsuit type sh^t then that needs to be handled through those already carved out areas.

Comment

one of the funniest non proffessional comedians of all time.

Comment

Typical US Govt intel agent posing as conspiracy expert.
              The epitome of gatekeeping and limited hangout guy.

They assassinated Bill Cooper right after 9/11 and tried to replace him with this intel agent.

Cooper spoke of the proper biggest news items everyone should know.

Secret Service Agent/Limo Driver, William Greer, killed President Kennedy.

The US Govt is totally controlled by the quarantined aliens pulling the strings on our species since day one.

Cooper was killed before he would have found out the third great and crucial reality. The World Trade Center was nuked and the China Syndrome resulted.
              Last edited by johnbook; 07-11-2019, 04:48 PM.

Comment

Crazy as june bug, cuz.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                  Isn't there already legal issues with doing that if he did it (I legit don't know if he did it or not)?

If he's doing sh^t against the law or lawsuit type sh^t then that needs to be handled through those already carved out areas.
                  So here's the thing bro. my buddy was arguing that AJ never did what he's busted for and he's even arguing that he never even got busted at all and that the "corrupt" media made up all these false allegations to take him down because he was getting too powerful. (FACE PALM)

Like this guy will start off with facts but then add his own personal complete nonsense twist to the facts to try to make him look like a genius for being the only one to know that.

It reminds me of that one movie with James Franco and Jonah Hill where James Franco is like an insane murderer and he tells Jonah Hill that Dr. Seuss was from Wisconsin and Jonah just nods and agrees with him.

Anyone can obviously google where Dr. Seuss is from and he was not from Wisconsin, but this nut job friend would do things like that all day long just to appear to be like more intelligent or whatever for no reason at all.

This nut job friend also loves guns and drives around town with a trunk full of guns and ammo and always sides with the shooter in a mass shooting saying its some conspiracy cover up.

Comment

Working...
                  X