Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Professor Kamau Kambon aka "exterminate all white people" health is rapidly declining

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bobby Deez View Post
    You got bitch tits, bruh
    You can tell you used to be even fatter.

Put your gut away you tub of shit
    Tub of schit? Hahaha

Damn Deez, stop hating on the old man...

Where's that video that I keep hearing about that you hurried to delete?

Comment

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
      I'm waiting for him to post that video he hurry up and deleted before disappearing for 2 months lol

Comment

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
        lmao. He deleted that message along with the video, got slept, and woke up 2 months later. Here's his video!

Taken down right after I began clowning him...then poof. He was out.
        Lol the video just says "video unavailable"

Bobby Deez got slept

Comment

Now please tell us, what the actual fvvck does that have to do with this deleted message:

and your deleted video?

Do you really want to keep embarrassing yourself here, bringing back memories of how you got stomped the fvvck out?

Go lay in dirt, bltch. It's over

Comment

No Bobby, where's the video you deleted right before Trav caught you with the one hitter quitter

That's the one we wanna see

Comment

No Bobby, where's the video you deleted right before Trav caught you with the one hitter quitter

I'm out, bruh. Always a pleasure to clown these butthurt trolls with you. Tomorrow will be more of the same.

"DummyLeftShook" will be back to his trolling ways mentioning me because he's mad about republicans wearing blackface.

"1F@g69" will be back to cheerleading and begging people not to talk to me.

Ho-El Osteen will be catching feelings because his crew got beat up on.

And their obsessive behavior will go on and on...

And we'll still be laughing at their pitiful existence. Cheers, brotha!

Comment

By the way, whoever was responsible for banning that troll, thank you. Much appreciated. Let's make Boxingscene great again!

Comment

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
                  I'm out, bruh. Always a pleasure to clown these butthurt trolls with you. Tomorrow will be more of the same.

"DummyLeftShook" will be back to his trolling ways mentioning me because he's mad about republicans wearing blackface.

"1F@g69" will be back to cheerleading and begging people not to talk to me.

Ho-El Osteen will be catching feelings because his crew got beat up on.

And their obsessive behavior will go on and on...

And we'll still be laughing at their pitiful existence. Cheers, brotha!
                  Cheers my brother from another mother and much respect to you.

Lmao @ Ho-El Osteen

I'll get up with you later

Comment

Oh so we're playing pretend land where fake ass whoopings occur and you ain't rocking d cups with stretch marks on your gut?

Comment

Oh so we're playing pretend land where fake ass whoopings occur and you ain't rocking d cups with stretch marks on your gut?
                      Lol we just wanna see the video Bobby. Post the one you deleted

Comment

Working...
                      X