US women soccer captain says $60 mil cash prize not fair. Men gets $440 mil

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Never let them grind you down.

Comment

These dumb dykes need to stfu and know their place. Two reasons they're not getting paid the same as men, nobody watches women's soccer and the best women's team wouldn't be able to score one goal vs the men's worst team.

They need to shut the f*** up and be lucky if they get to make a man their sandwiches.

Comment

Reminder that this US Women's soccer team were beaten by a local boys under 15 local state soccer team last year.

Comment

Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
          Lol these feminazis are everywhere.. This was the lesbo crying she wouldn't go to the White house earlier in the tournament right?

These "women" don't want equality they want superiority..

Do you see men crying about women's prize pool at Wimbledon being the same as the men's? Despite them only playing 3 sets???
          I have no doubt that some of the men are pissed off that women are earning the same money despite playing less sets.

However if a male tennis player decided to say anything about it, they'd probably get hounded out of the sport.

Women's sport sucks, it is what it is.

Comment

How many women know there is a Women's World Cup going on right now?

If you asked the same question to a man about a Men's World Cup 80-90% would have answered yes, even if they don't follow soccer.

Revenue generated, sponsorships, marketing are much less for a women's cup than men's.

If Wimbledon/Other Grand Slams were held for men and women separately their prize numbers would differ too....

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFan85 View Post
              How many women know there is a Women's World Cup going on right now?

If you asked the same question to a man about a Men's World Cup 80-90% would have answered yes, even if they don't follow soccer.

Revenue generated, sponsorships, marketing are much less for a women's cup than men's.

If Wimbledon/Other Grand Slams were held for men and women separately their prize numbers would differ too....
              I'm sure this argument is true in most situations but I think US women's soccer actually does better numbers than US men's soccer.

In the three years after the U.S. women’s soccer team won the 2015 World Cup, U.S. women’s games generated more total revenue than U.S. men’s games, according to audited financial reports from the U.S. Soccer Federation.
              https://www.wsj.com/articles/u-s-wom...es-11560765600

So I get the nature of their frustration. They have a case when it comes to the question of their salaries but idk what the women's world cup itself is worth without more info.
              Last edited by BrometheusBob.; 07-08-2019, 08:43 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dempsey19 View Post
                Aren't there as many women in the world as men ?

(I'm assuming women's football is as popular among women as men's football is among men)

Also, I'm sure more people watch women's association football than men's america-only sports such as gridiron football and NBA.

Even if only 10% of women globally watch it and the entire US population watches NFL/NBA then women's soccer will still have the viewership advantage by several million. Women's soccer players should thus be at least as well paid as men's NFL/NBA stars.

No way more people watch Men's football/soccer. It is way way bigger globally. One of, if not the biggest, sport in the world I reckon

Comment

Get hotter chicks.... shorter skirts...g strings..lots of bending over close up shot

I’ll watch..

Comment

You lost to a U15 boys team.

Shut up and be glad anyone watches you.

Comment

They're right it's not fair. Should be 1 mil, because the mens tournament is 440x more popular.

Comment

Working...
                      X