No announcement yet.

U.S. womens soccer team demands equal pay after winning world cup

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
    There's only 10 women teams in the UK and the average attendance is 1k. Nobody gives a **** about womens football.
    theres different leagues and idk why. aston villa now have a team, and man utd, but they dont seem to be in the same league as arsenal or chelsea.

but youre right. nobody cares.

but they want more money when theres less sponsors etc.

Comment

Originally posted by WallabeeKing View Post
      Is this a new league? Never heard of it before

There's only 10 women teams in the UK and the average attendance is 1k. Nobody gives a **** about womens football.
      Pretty soon every premier league club is going to have a ladies team I didn't look this up but I'm guessing there more money in UK than in USA

Comment

I can’t believe anyone give a fuk about soccer men or women. Talk about zzzzz

Comment

Originally posted by Don Pichardo View Post
          I can’t believe anyone give a fuk about soccer men or women. Talk about zzzzz
          Did you ever watch a full game?

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
            Did I say more than the men's world cup or more than the US men's dumb ****?

Secondly i don't even watch this bull**** sport. Imagine watching people kick a god damn ball around the field for four hours. Only losers with no life like you watch this boring ****
            I wonder if your posts would be any different if you grew up with a dad.

I mean intelligence is influenced by environmental factors but genetics plays a big part in stupidity too.

We will never know.

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
              Did you ever watch a full game?
              Can’t say that I have.

Comment

Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
                No one cares or bothers to watch womens world cup.

The actual real world cup has been going on close to 100 yrs now

Its a global event.

Bigger draw
                More awareness
                Just bigger

Floyd gets the dollars cos hes the biggest draw
                They should get the same cut of whatever they generate. No advertiser is gonna pay the same for a spot that hits less eyes. It’s like boxing, if they want to hold out they can. If everything is equal then ask them where they would rank in the men’s cup? Ur not close to being the best team in the world now. But if everyone was intrigued and they got tons of views and created revenue then they should get paid for it. Create ur own league or World Cup. There would be investors willing to pay u men’s money if they think it will turn a profit. They can try and get whatever they can.

Comment

Originally posted by Blond Beast View Post
                  They should get the same cut of whatever they generate. No advertiser is gonna pay the same for a spot that hits less eyes. It’s like boxing, if they want to hold out they can. If everything is equal then ask them where they would rank in the men’s cup? Ur not close to being the best team in the world now. But if everyone was intrigued and they got tons of views and created revenue then they should get paid for it. Create ur own league or World Cup. There would be investors willing to pay u men’s money if they think it will turn a profit. They can try and get whatever they can.

You dont watch footy mate

No one gives a damn about birds playin footy especially american ones

Comment

Didn't care about women's football before the world cup, don't care about women's football now.

Comment

Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
                      You dont watch footy mate

No one gives a damn about birds playin footy especially american ones
                      That’s my argument. They will get paid whatever someone is willing to pay them. Just like the rest of us. The have a right to try and ask for more, or strike, or boycott and see where it gets them. They will take whatever they can get of course. Offer them less or nothing and they’d still play. If they don’t make what the men do let’s see them walk out? Good luck getting the third world teams to back you up. How did Oprah make so much? Cause she got eyes and influence. Generated money. Ud think she must have been a man. We all know they don’t want the men’s pay just more than they are getting. They will take anything extra and act like they didn’t sell out when they’re still tens times off the mens. This is the right era for then to complain. Watch companies sponsor them out of the woodwork so they can look progressive and woke. See how long it lasts.

Comment

Working...
                      X