No announcement yet.

Here's Some For Real Reverse Racism

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
    I actually agree with that, but I know all the buzzwordy-ness of Reverse Racism that some cats love so I went with that.

I think there is less racism happening than ever in the history or America. I've seen no proof non-white people are more racist than white people. I think the proof tends to side with the opposite being true & white people being quick to the trigger to claim "reverse racism" is actually whats going on.

I find that when minorities are racist it much more overlooked and accepted and even praised in leftists society.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
      I bet a lot of white people will still go and pay extra just to show off how woke they are.
      Dayuuum... I’m eventually gonna figure out how to play all sides against each other, make money whichever way chit goes(hedge my bets) have jhonny scalp phony tickets.. sit in a luxury box in a Texas long horns vs Oklahoma Sooners... sell authentic knock off shoes, shirts..hats, banners, let jhonnny get his stud services comical infomercial out to the masses....

Go to a party, where everyone is Ann Richards, and W Bush rich..... I’m bill d in this situation...

Butler is khan off his meds.spoon23.. is that old Bish who ruins Christmas...

These putos up in here..cotton mode

Dale mode... everyone is plotting againt rusty s..

Boomhauer... Jeff is arresting butler..deporting him to the
      Philippines so that he(butler) doesn’t have to Jack and pinch a loaf..wonder if his gut makes his tool look smaller..bend spoon23 over.. end his epic thread..

And the MCC details my old school schiwinn and my land cruisers properly..

Comment

"I identify as black" ...problem solved

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
          I find that when minorities are racist it much more overlooked
          I don't disagree with that. And I think thats a problem, but I don't think non-white people are more racist than white people.

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
            What if I buy them online?
            Your name will then have to go into their database so they can figure out if you're a POC by name alone. If they aren't buying your act you pay double

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
              Your name will then have to go into their database so they can figure out if you're a POC by name alone. If they aren't buying your act you pay double
              Damn, them bruvvas too slick for me.

Guess I'll pay the white price

Comment

WHats this for anyway?

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
                  No such thing as reverse racism.

It just racism.

Black people and other minorities are even more racists than whites
                  Stop lying to yourself

I would post more yet my Surface Laptop's battery is about to run out

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
                    WHats this for anyway?
                    A music festival.

Comment

Originally posted by Crying Brandon View Post
                      Stop lying to yourself

I would post more yet my Surface Laptop's battery is about to run out

You do realise whites being racist doesn't disprove my statement.

Maybe you don't

Comment

Working...
                      X