Collapse
No announcement yet.

MCC and his taxes thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So. My check got lost by affirmative action, postal employees.. my great grand mother, Angelita Jackson, a beautiful black woman..who actually directly suffer, my great great grandfather put a ring on へr finger.. would be ashamed of me...I, unlike other posters, can only speak for myself, I feel uncomfortable speakiing for my dead ancestors... I can’t righteously ask for reparations..that’s a big ask..

Jewish people, we cling and kept to our language,our traditions.. we are used to being hated....
    it svcks being me....

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
      I think you have it backwards.

MCC isnt on the OP's Ignore List, but MCC has put the OP (and countless others) on his.

That why the thread got started. My son MCC was cheerleading again, but because everyone not on his team is on his Ignore List, no one could respond.

He's free to reply here. He just doesn't have the intellectual courage to do so.
      Originally posted by man down View Post
      He is now. He was off a couple days ago but I got sick of the race chit. Hes back on.
      womp womp womp

Comment

Lol the guy is a straight up *****.. and a racist.. he gets mad and puts everyone on ignore when they call his BS out

No idea how a race baiter like him has escaped the ban hammer

Comment

Working...
        X