Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is having a tootheache really as bad as people claim?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It'll make you want to kill somebody or yourself

Comment

I agree with everything said. I once had an abcess on my tooth that swole up the whole side of my face and closed my eye. I had to go to hospital and be put on an anti drip til it went down and then get that mother ripped out. Made me cry like nothing else.

Comment

And as a side note....I got into a fight once and went mouth first to the concrete snapping one of my front teeth in half. Sucking air on that exposed nerve was excruciating and as soon as I got to the emergency dentist they knew what was up and rushed me straight to the front of the line. That tooth was gone 15 mins after I walked through the door.

Comment

Ah, man.... they can be hell. Imagine going in to a fight where your molars, wisdom teeth, need to be extracted. That was the one time that I was stopped as a pro. It was painless. The extractions were absolute hell and I never received my full purse. **** happens...….Rockin'

Comment

Before antibiotics people have died from an absessed tooth. I had all my wisdom teeth pulled after one got infected. There was no way I wanted to go through that again.

Comment

not at all

Comment

It really depends. Some toothaches can be minor annoyances that you can ignore while others can be pretty rough.

Comment

If it is a severe one it doesn't go away and needs to be dealt with. If anything it gets worst then the whole side of your face hurts. I had one in a holiday weekend and it was hell until I could find a dentist to take care of it early on Monday. You can't sleep, you can't eat and even cold water hurts. I can see why people of yore would die when they had a bad tooth ache or infection.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
                    Ah, man.... they can be hell. Imagine going in to a fight where your molars, wisdom teeth, need to be extracted. That was the one time that I was stopped as a pro. It was painless. The extractions were absolute hell and I never received my full purse. **** happens...….Rockin'
                    what's your record?

Comment

On my record I have 3 speeding tickets and 2 peeing in public...…….Rockin'

Comment

Working...
                      X