Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Extremely attractive college girl killed by alpha male,BF. Parents sue the school.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol @ "alpha Male" did this and "extremely attractive" college girl. Alpha males don't kill women. Alphas have too many girls to worry about just one. This is straight up simp behavior.

This man or article highlights the fact that the dude is "black" like it matters more than the girl's death. You people are really sick. I can find many more articles with white dudes killing their girlfriends in the same fashion or worse. A young woman has lost her life by the hands of an idiot, please stop making it about race.
    Last edited by megas30; 06-28-2019, 09:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by JTfloyd View Post
      Children raised by single mothers grow up to be criminals something like 70% of the time. The black community has (I believe) a 77% single motherhood rate. Gonna go out on a limb and say this coward didn't have a father in his life, so he had actual toxic masculinity, which is masculinity learned from a woman.
      Single just mean they are not married. Black men and women cohabitate a lot. My aunts/uncles and their partners lived together for nearly 30 years before getting married. Numbers don't tell the full stories.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
        Very hectari-esque thread.
        Kinda but he wouldn't have called the guy an alpha male

Comment

Not that it matters but she was ok looking. She could have done better in the bf dept. (looks wise).

Comment

OP might have well had said "Super Black Criminal" in bold.
            Sad that race causes these issues to be viewed entirely different, because they shouldn't be
            University is at fault, kinda dropped the ball here

Comment

why didnt they just call the real cops? why JUST report it to the campus for?

Im not blaming the victim for anything, I just wondering why dont they just call the real police?

Comment

Originally posted by megas30 View Post
                Single just mean they are not married. Black men and women cohabitate a lot. My aunts/uncles and their partners lived together for nearly 30 years before getting married. Numbers don't tell the full stories.
                Dude yo stupid

Single means shes alone

Smh ....

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                  BBC strikes again.

Tragic story though. Why did he kill her?
                  She found a bigger better dude..... mods don’t ban me yet. Historical context

Back when I was coming up..
                  Someone said. Quote “every b66lack man’s and Mexican manzzz dream is to have a white woman”

I’m Mexican. Mods... gimme some freedom before you ban me... different times...
                  I’m figuratively speaking gunny Hartman..... here you are all equally worthless..can I be in charge now?

S

Comment

Originally posted by megas30 View Post
                    Lol @ "alpha Male" did this and "extremely attractive" college girl. Alpha males don't kill women. Alphas have too many girls to worry about just one. This is straight up simp behavior.

This man or article highlights the fact that the dude is "black" like it matters more than the girl's death. You people are really sick. I can find many more articles with white dudes killing their girlfriends in the same fashion or worse. A young woman has lost her life by the hands of an idiot, please stop making it about race.
                    Notice the pictures that shemale loving thread creator used too 🙄🤔 Fggot could easily land a gig @ Fox "News"
                    Last edited by JERMELL_CHARLO_; 06-29-2019, 01:16 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
                      Dude yo stupid

Single means shes alone

Smh ....
                      C’mon mang, she made the innocent BLM, kind hearted, rebel with out a cause, el innocente (the innocent)MCCobra kill her...poor OJ got triggered too.. he took his late reparations check, as a cash advance on his EBT card as a sign of disrespect...

True story, a cute muslim kid Fresnocあぃ、was trying to marry my niece. he was from Lebanon. He tried to convert her to Islam.。。I am boss in my family. I report only to GOD. I met the kid, he was cute and respectful..
                      I told he could date and marryinto my family..but he’d have to stop with his Mohammed bs, and be eith an atheist, a Christian, Hindu, or bad hints would happen to him and his family...

He got the message...he broke off all communication with my niece Alyssa..she married a catholic... much to my chagrin.. he’s a good man... but the pope? C’mon now...chit... jhonny can do that job. ... mods... don’t ban me

Comment

Working...
                      X