have you seen netflix "when they see us"? about 5 black dude accused

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• have you seen netflix "when they see us"? about 5 black dude accused

Of raping a jogger and getting exonorated later

Why does netflix never make documentaries in the other direction? Versus the constant outflow of racist whites, framed innocent blacks, white hate crimes stuff.

They should make a documentary about this case only regional news stations picked up where 4 black men raped then tortured to death a white male/black female newlywed couple and spraypainted racist graffiti all over their home before setting it on fire.

https://ktla.com/2014/11/07/ex-marin...sergeant-wife/

The wife was preparing for medical school. The husband had returned from Iraq. The murderers hung his dress uniform up in their house like a trophy.

For that matter I can't even remember any riots when that happened. Weird.

It's almost like something is up in the American media. Some kind of agenda where the most common hate crime/false accusation stories are completely ignored.

Instead they search for statistically rare/ironic cases to build into a misleading and largely fictional mythos where black people have a target on their back.

(And yeah it's been linked on this forum several times)
    Last edited by ////; 06-25-2019, 09:44 PM.

Comment

Netflix has become a liberal propaganda machine

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
        Netflix has become a liberal propaganda machine
        Real fuc(k)ING shyt, I watched a show on ABC called "Designated Survivor", show was good on ABC, Netflix somehow picked up the show.

Netflix releases the 3rd season a couple of weeks ago, so I'm like "hell yesss", I can't unsee the shyt I saw.

1. They killed agent Wells, one of the few characters worth watching and I don't even know what happened to Mike(head of secret service)

2. They hired some gay dude as the social media guy, cool, but then they hire some gay secret service, who apparently is his boyfriend.

So they start showing scenes of this husky black dude, plowing through this little nerd dude, disgusting.

Then the "bottom" dude tells the "top" dude, that he has HIV after he went raw on dat ass, but the "bottom" say something about his shyt not spreading.

They went full Yusaf Mack

3. Apparently the president's wife(who died in season 2), has a cross dressing brother, so they start pushing this bullshyt too.

Won't be a season 4 for me

Comment

I have. Decent show.

I read doe that it is really sugar-coated compared to what really happened, and those 5 kids weren't these sweet, innocent lambs they are in the show.

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
            I have. Decent show.

I read doe that it is really sugar-coated compared to what really happened, and those 5 kids weren't these sweet, innocent lambs they are in the show.
            They weren't and at least one them motha****as said they did it.

Comment

To answer your question, no I haven’t watched it.
              Honestly don’t plan too

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
                Why does netflix never make documentaries in the other direction? Versus the constant outflow of racist whites, framed innocent blacks, white hate crimes stuff.

They should make a documentary about this case only regional news stations picked up where 4 black men raped then tortured to death a white male/black female newlywed couple and spraypainted racist graffiti all over their home before setting it on fire.

https://ktla.com/2014/11/07/ex-marin...sergeant-wife/

The wife was preparing for medical school. The husband had returned from Iraq. The murderers hung his dress uniform up in their house like a trophy.

For that matter I can't even remember any riots when that happened. Weird.

It's almost like something is up in the American media. Some kind of agenda where the most common hate crime/false accusation stories are completely ignored.

Instead they search for statistically rare/ironic cases to build into a misleading and largely fictional mythos where black people have a target on their back.

(And yeah it's been linked on this forum several times)

I thought you were going to come back and tell us about the 14 year old White kids that were held in prison for 7 years just because they were white, but you sadly never did .

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
                  I have. Decent show.

How do you sugar coat spending 7 years and more in prison for a crime that a 6 year old could tell they were innocent of?

These kids were 14 years old, man. Out of curiosity, what specifically did you find about this case.

Comment

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
                    Of raping a jogger and getting exonorated later
                    I watched it. Hard to get through, but extremely well done.

What I find very interesting is the replies in this thread so far. This was a grave injustice, and so far what we get is a poster complaining that it's not about black people gone bad, posters railing against netflix, and posters attacking the kids' characters.

Just another day in the boxingscene lounge!

Comment

Working...
                    X