Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I am currently in Dubai. Been here for a few days any questions?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are there hot women?

How is the party scene?

Are there interesting things to do when you're not at work?

Comment

Are there sheiks just walking along the streets wearing gold chains and smoking fat Cubans?

Is it true that there are superyachts parked off the coast where they auction off western women as cleaners and sex slaves?

Have you seen AJ out there yet? I know he likes to spend his downtime there and I'm sure that's where he visits the superjuice factory.

https://www.dubaimuscleshow.com

Comment

Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
        Do the natives stink ?
        How is the weather ?
        What's to do there ?
        Is it congested ?
        Some do think , however I think it's mostly the Indians ( i assume ,)

It's hot 105 degrees +. But it's a dry heat. So you don't sweat as much but if you standing still for long you will start to feel it. I do very well in the heat so take my opinion with a grain of salt. It could be murder for you.

Alot to do in Dubai !!!! My day is loaded with stuff to do in Dubai. You definitely need two weeks to see all the tourist stuff. After that there's clubs and bars.

In some parts , Yes. Alot of people living on top of one each other. Alot of traffic but nothing on NY from what i seen.

Comment

Originally posted by vaynardevil View Post
          considering they are muslim based country
          are non-muslim can wear any clothes they want ? like mini-skirt ?
          whats average temperature ?
          Yes you can but you have to be careful not to over do it. It's a pretty relax middle eastern country. Now in Saudi Arabia you will go to jail on the spot.

105+ degrees Fahrenheit seems to be the average this week.

Comment

Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
            You wont see natives

They are all rich and working government jobs , 3 days a week for less hours than normal

Dubai is has a mall which has a shopping floor spanning 5 kilometers

Fuel is dirt cheap.

A 500ml bottle of water costs more than a gallon of fuel

You will see lots of south asians and filipinos

If you are staying in your hotel you can call the supermarket or fast food joint to deliver you a single packet of crisp or a single burger

The place beats the pants off a lot of major cities in the world.

You will get tired of people calling you sir/madam

Jumerah beach is supposed to be nice altho i never went
            Jumerah beach is very nice and one of the most reasonable priced place to live on Dubai.

Yes alot of the natives work government jobs now are they "all " rich ? That's a bold statement however i would say most are living pretty good with the government jobs and benfits.

They don't give sht to the immagrants.

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
              is it true that there are tons of abandoned luxury cars on the streets?

i read an article about it.

apparently they're owed by foreign buisnessmen who fled the country because they have active warrants on their heads for some financial crimes. they're not ever coming back.

but if you try to 'take' one of those cars you can get locked up for decades for stealing.

talk about a moral dillema lol.
              Maybe. I seen alot of zamborginis , Ferrari, Audi R8 parked. Seen tones of Toyota Land Cruisers on the road in the USA that's a $85k plus car. Alot of Range Rovers, BMWs, Nissan Armadas , Honda's, Mercedes Benz and etc.

What i did notice theres not too many luxary cars tho like Lincoln , Buick and Cadillac.

Not to many motorcycles. No nice street bikes or Harley's out here. So that's a good business idea for you.

Comment

Originally posted by AlexKid View Post
                How much are hookers? What is the servcie like? What do they look like?

Or do they look more like frightened broken traumatized women like this?

This started off as a joke but look at that poor woman she is suffering badly, I guess having it all your own way as a man isnt so great after all, poor mussie women, its fcuking horrific. Im all for being a sexist pig but they take it to another dimension, no cliterous , killed if raped, emotions trampled on, just treated worse than a farm animal.

It would be great to date a musslm woman that never saw any light and then spoil her with how we treat women, its a shame our women are such selfish spoilt d-bags otherwise I think id like women alot, but evolution is brutal anyway women are always gonna be harsh thats just how it is
                I am married so i can't answer that question. However hookers are everywhere and mostly Europeans or Aisans.

It's very hard as a foreigner to get a Muslim /Arabic women.

Comment

Dubai has modern infrastructure and cool buildings but besides buying gold and going to high end malls it’s nothing special to me

Comment

OMG I was thinking about going Dubai NEXT WEEK!! But the weather is putting me off!

Is it really hot? Burning hot? Can you feel it on ur face straight away??

Also how long do u spend outdoors at a time? I’m guessing u can’t spend that long outdoors due to the heat

Comment

Can you give examples of how the immigrants or foreign workers are being treated?
                      Is it in your face maltreatment or hush hush rumors?

Comment

Working...
                      X