Collapse
No announcement yet.

Females shouldnt be cops. Make me a fkin sandwich

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can't believe they care trying to open up the infantry to women.

If I had a,women in my platoon, she would be crying and *****ing and slagging.

Imagine a woman on QRF? Get the **** out.

We move fast and no time for that bull**** I can already picture it in my head.

Women are not built for combat roles.

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
      Seeing tiny light female cops in So Cal always messed with my head, like how did they make it through a single day when butch ex-Marines in LAPD are getting PTSD and dying of a heart attack at 40.

I wonder if it has an opposite effect and guys don't want to go to prison for fighting a female cop and just submit to arrest.

Then again seeing how cops back east are allowed to weigh 450 lbs also messed with my head.

Again psychological effect? Being successfully chased by Fat Bastard would be too embarrassing so they don't take the risk of running?
      I honestly think they are only there for affirmative action and not really given the "tough assignments". It's like women COs. Most of the time most men will not use force on them rather they try to get into their head sexually.

What about that white female cop that "accidentally " went into a black mans apartment and thought it was her own and shot him ? They are mentally unstable. Break up with a female and denied her and see what happens. A women partol officer can make your life a living hell.

Comment

It is not fair, twice I have seen girls pulled by a guy cop and start crying as he is getting ready to write a ticket. The cop always lets them off with just a warning. I get pulled over by a woman cop and tried crying. She just ignored me and wrote me a ticket while playing with her mustache.

Comment

lolllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

Comment

Originally posted by Htown-Finest View Post
            I’m still waiting for an female cop to arrest me and use excessive force lol
            da funk u loling for? this aint no joke.

Comment

Originally posted by Redsox View Post
              da funk u loling for? this aint no joke.
              I don’t give a f***

Comment

I don’t give a f***
                owned son. entirely owned. i picked my nose. u know what to do.

Comment

Originally posted by Redsox View Post
                  owned son. entirely owned. i picked my nose. u know what to do.
                  D*** sucker tell your momma how her back feels

Own what? Get the semen out of your mouth

Comment

I dont think anyone who cant perform certain physical test etc shouldnt be someone the public has to put their faith in to protect and server their community. I seen videos where cops couldnt even muster up to a power walk to arrest some criminals and mind you that criminal could ahve been a rapist or whatever and the officers in charged with capturing him cant even power walk! lol crazy.

Comment

D*** sucker tell your momma how her back feels

Own what? Get the semen out of your mouth
                      had no idea you'd be this mad. ownership is real.

Comment

Working...
                      X