Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The new generation of women are coming through!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AlexKid View Post

18 year old again too young for me

This one we need to let marinate like bob arum says. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by AlexKid View Post
      as soon as they start to bleed nature intends us to bonk them anyway screw u guys im going home

it's pronounced boof not bonk

Comment

Also I am genuinely age blind I cant see age clearly

Comment

Like many guys like em young thats like a dodgy sub culture thats normal because its so large,(and its what nature intended) and its very normal in places like Japan China etc and I like women older than they do, but I still like em a bit young

Comment

Also this woman is like one of my all time fav looking women so that might have been part of it because im already attracted to her

Last edited by AlexKid; 06-22-2019, 05:35 PM.

Comment

Is it weird that my age preference doesn't increase with age well only at the upper limit? Like I still like 18 year olds and im above that by a fair margin, I like older women as I get older as in older and older, but the young women are always the same as I get older . Is that normal it seems like it would be as far as evolution is concerned.

At 18 a 30 year old woman was my upper limit and I liked 16 year olds and 18 year olds obviously. But now I like 18 year olds and the age limit has increased to about 40 (so longa s they look good age doesnt matter but I find women these days still look quite good at 40 often times)
              Last edited by AlexKid; 06-22-2019, 06:15 PM.

Comment

Also I know ist normal because at school my teacher lusted for me despite me being younger than that girl, she was of very sound chracter tho, its normal basically, but so taboo we r all fcuked up by whats normal, acting on it however is not normal, bottom line super fit girls make u lust earlier than you should because they have awesome genes in that respect, and its not 100% lust like a fully matured woman but its a % of attraction

Comment

Its alot like fruit, too young and its a bit sour, fully ripe its perfect, too old and its inedible throw it away

Comment

Working...
                  X