Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The new generation of women are coming through!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AlexKid View Post

20 year old jap woman, cmon this isnt fair, shes not attractive to me because she looks too young

Lol...looks like a sex toy, literally.

Comment

18 again v nice!
      Last edited by AlexKid; 06-22-2019, 04:58 PM.

Comment

18 year old again too young for me

Comment

as soon as they start to bleed nature intends us to bonk them anyway screw u guys im going home

Comment

I think its the looks it brings down how old they have to be to be attractive, and she had exceptionally rare good looks, if I had seen her body I would have known, her looks made me miss just how youthful she was which is a very subtle difference anyway (between too young and say 18)

Comment

Problem is I like them a bit young (not too young genuinely) so between 16 and 35 ideal about 25. So then if they are very good looking too and do a little make up, and u cant see their body and u get a bit desperate , then suddenly you are in very dangerous territory.

Also its not like attractiveness starts off at 0 it gradually increases so a 15 year old will never be as attractive to me as a fully developed woman but its not like shes at 0% attractiveness shes at like 30% and increasing until she reaches 25. So at 18 shes about 60% attractive.

Then there is variation that girl had some jaw line to her to me that makes them look more mature and a more feminine face looks less mature like the older girl that looks younger has. Some women look young some girls look older. Its not fair
              Last edited by AlexKid; 06-22-2019, 05:14 PM.

Comment

Yea the blurr factors are early or big bewbs, masculinity ie a nice jaw line makes them look more mature at a younger age, and looks especially exceptional looks, then make up.

Comment

How does it feel to still be in your prime as the women of your age group turn to dust while you age like a fine wine?

Shes not fully confident yet, but she will be in 2-3 seconds time

How do the women in your generation or age group feel?

"I wasted my prime!"

How you get “unbanned” LOL?

Comment

If I liked them younger Id be into jap stuff more, so ud know, I clearly like developed women and white women who by definition look older because they have more masculinity to them

Comment

18 again v nice!
                      This one a thot

Comment

Working...
                      X