Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have you ever left a girl, who then turned her life around?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rudyo View Post
    I dated a girl in highschool who apparently inherited a **** ton of $$$$
    Damn that has to sting a little lol.

Inheritance or some **** ?

Comment

Naw my ex I was supposed to marry turned into a fat blob. But she does make money. She hit me on Facebook, I gave her access for a day so she could see all my photos and then blocked her lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
        Damn that has to sting a little lol.

Inheritance or some **** ?
        I'm not exactly that sure the story 100%, probably something like that. This was only a 3 month relationship thing but I saw her on facebook bragging about $$ and people told me she was rich now but blowing all the money

Comment

I was on and off with a fine chick for several years while back

Didn’t want to admit it when I was younger. But majority of us fellas take longer to mature.

Eventually she went with someone bit older and somewhat more successful

I’ve been doing fine myself. $

But still have a somewhat bad gut feeling on the what ifs and us being a good couple perfect match. I feel there’s still mutual feeling. But it’s cool

I’m cool with my dating life. I’m just more professional. I was a savage playa back then. Lol

I like doing what I want. And when I want. And spending the dough whom and when I want guess I ain’t change. Lol

Comment

This is one of the reasons I never mistreat any of my gals cos life has a way of boomeranging **** back at you.

Comment

Originally posted by |DARKSEID| View Post
              Here I'm gonna steal a public picture from her profile

You can tell that girl has been going hard in the gym lol she didn't use to look like that, damn.

Where's the before picture? And proof you were with her? This would give the thread validity.

Comment

naw its the opposite. last chick i was with now has 2 kids. the baby daddy wants nothing to do with them. i love it. i wish her more misery

Comment

Idk about the girls I used to be with, I don't have facebook to see what happened to them.

The girls I've been with recently are older and are already successful, while I'm still kinda in the struggle and shít.

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
                    Where's the before picture? And proof you were with her? This would give the thread validity.
                    **** do I need proof for lol. You all are a sad bunch. You don't know hpw to get a girl so you assume nobody else does.

How about a vacation photo for "proof" lol

I post a lot of pictures on here and the people who have seen my sign pics and videos know that's me

Comment

Originally posted by |DARKSEID| View Post
                      When you were with her, she was out of shape, didn't have anything going on in her life, was broke... so you ended up leaving her...

And then fast forward to now and she's 3 times hotter than she used to be, got a makeover, goes to the gym, is succesful as hell and is making bank?

It's a weird feeling like damn... you ****ed up lol
                      it's not a weird feeling man. just step yo game up!

Comment

Working...
                      X