No announcement yet.

***The Official 2019-2020 NBA Thread***

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TBear View Post
    Report: Durant 'p-----d' at Warriors over Achilles injury, plans to leave in free agency. MSN
    I told Beerculees to not make Durant play in game 5.
    Last edited by AllBoxingAD; 06-25-2019, 08:09 AM.

Comment

Congrats Giannis.

You the real MVP.

Comment

Originally posted by Cutthroat View Post
        I heard that he's really 270 which puts him around prime Lebron's weight. 230 is really small, that's Pascal Siakams weight, most SFs pushing 240 these days.
        He's 285.

Other then Lebron there aren't any SF's at 240. Most centers are 240 these days.

Comment

Originally posted by -Swizzy- View Post
          He's 285.

Other then Lebron there aren't any SF's at 240. Most centers are 240 these days.
          Giannis & KD are both 240+, they just don't update their rookie weights for the most part.

Most Cs are 260+, Embiid is still listed at 249, 1lb smaller than Pau Gasol lol and 10lbs heavier than KD, same with Steven Adams listed at 250, those guys are 270-280+ easy. I seen an article with Butler saying he was up to 242-245 at one over point and that dude was getting posted up easy by Kawhi, also listed at 230, but he's gotten significantly bigger since then he's around 240+ too.

Comment

Giannis & KD are both 240+, they just don't update their rookie weights for the most part.

Most Cs are 260+, Embiid is still listed at 249, 1lb smaller than Pau Gasol lol and 10lbs heavier than KD, same with Steven Adams listed at 250, those guys are 270-280+ easy. I seen an article with Butler saying he was up to 242-245 at one over point and that dude was getting posted up easy by Kawhi, also listed at 230, but he's gotten significantly bigger since then he's around 240+ too.
            There is no way KD is 240 lbs. He's 225 max.

And Giannis is a PF/C.

Comment

There is no way KD is 240 lbs. He's 225 max.

And Giannis is a PF/C.
              KD been 240 for a couple of years now, and Giannis runs Milwaukee's point. That whole nba players used to be bigger is a myth outside of a handful of centers like a Shaq, every other position dudes are significantly heavier. Dudes like Embiid, Cousins, Aldridge are pushing 270.

Btw look up a rookie Lamarcus Aldridge in google images, he was 240 back then and built much like Durant. About 2 years ago he was around 280 but lost somr weight.

Comment

KD been 240 for a couple of years now, and Giannis runs Milwaukee's point. That whole nba players used to be bigger is a myth outside of a handful of centers like a Shaq, every other position dudes are significantly heavier. Dudes like Embiid, Cousins, Aldridge are pushing 270.

Btw look up a rookie Lamarcus Aldridge in google images, he was 240 back then and built much like Durant. About 2 years ago he was around 280 but lost somr weight.
                LOL Now you're just making shit up

Comment

LOL Now you're just making shit up
                  Why would I do that? Did you even bother to look on google?

He was listed at 234 at the NBA combine, 240 on his rookie card at the end of the year, barely repped 185 x 8 on the bench. These days he's pushing 270 and one year he was like 280.

Comment

Why would I do that? Did you even bother to look on google?

He was listed at 234 at the NBA combine, 240 on his rookie card at the end of the year, barely repped 185 x 8 on the bench. These days he's pushing 270 and one year he was like 280.
                    I don't know where you're getting your numbers from

^^^ that looks like 235. look at the size of his legs.

^^^ that does not look like 235
                    Last edited by -Swizzy-; 06-25-2019, 05:44 PM.

Comment

I don't know where you're getting your numbers from

^^^ that looks like 235. look at the size of his legs.

^^^ that does not look like 235
                      ESPN, sports websites, articles, I thought it was well known KD was 240? He's been listed at that weight since like 2013 I think. Aldridge was 235 in college, with POR he was a trim 275:

https://www.espn.com/nba/playoffs/20...olph-footsteps

With San Antonio he gained like 10-15 more pounds and was in the 280s.

KD said he was up to 260 when he got injured in 2015 and wasn't playing.

https://oklahoman.com/article/546901...mplete-players

5lbs ain't nothing, that's food and water weight and some guys put on muscle differently, other guys have bigger hips etc.

Comment

Working...
                      X