Collapse
No announcement yet.

***The Official 2019-2020 NBA Thread***

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If I were an owner and one of my players demanded to be traded to a certain team and refused to play. I would send him to the worst possible team. He would be grateful Alaska didn't have a NBA team.

Comment

• Originally posted by TBear View Post
      If I were an owner and one of my players demanded to be traded to a certain team and refused to play. I would send him to the worst possible team. He would be grateful Alaska didn't have a NBA team.
      Problem is that team he doesn't want, won't pay you much back in trade.

The team he wants to play for will want him the most.

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
        No Thank you. We dont want him.
        Why not?

Lowry has a similar contract. Lowry is 3x less of a player than Westbrook and similar in play style.

Lowry, Ibaka, Gasol. The 3 highest earners are on expiring contracts. Fair enough.

But what do you really expect in the 2020 free agency? Anthony Davis? Not going to happen. Draymond? not going to happen. Conley? Downgrading from even Lowry? Drummond? Toronto doesn't want Westbrook's contract but willing to give Drummond a Westbrook contract? Yeah, no.

Comment

• Russell Westbrook to the Rockets

Comment

• BEST
            OFFSEASON
            EVER!
            WOW

Comment

• They didn’t have to do Chris Paul like that

Comment

• Originally posted by -Swizzy- View Post

BEST
                OFFSEASON
                EVER!
                WOW
                2014 was the best.

I do like how the Lakers struck out on their prized possession, and now have one of the most injury prone roster. A team that could be pretty good or pretty bad

Comment

• CP traded. Lakers might finally get him if he asks for a buyout

Comment

• Originally posted by flipbjefrox View Post
                    CP traded. Lakers might finally get him if he asks for a buyout
                    OKC would take a 124 mil cap hit if they buy him out. Not happening

Comment

• Damn, that Lillard dagger was really a dagger in the series huh?

Damn

Comment

Working...
                      X