• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kyrie is injury prone Jordan is too old and KD is getting paid to rehab

Nets are not going to do anything

Comment

• Originally posted by -Swizzy- View Post
      I don't understand how having cramps is an insult? Lebron still beat Spurs in finals. He also had cramps against Pacers and they still won that series.

You clearly don't watch Bron vs KD matchups too often. Lebron man handled KD for most his career.

And the fact Harden came off the bench made OKC even more potent because he was still playing starter minutes. and Durant was 23. 1 year older than Lebron was(22) when he carried the worst roster in NBA history to his first finals.
      Harden an experienced at the time ? Stop it that OKC team was young and inexpierenced.

You have to hang your hat on that ?

I have seen LeBron and Kevin Durant square up 1v1 and Kevin got the better of nearly every single possession.

You might need to brush up a little bit play boy

Bron isn't this killer you make him out to be, matter of fact. Lakers won't win the West next year.

Book mark this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Phenom View Post
        I feel like the Warriors were better before Durant so many players regressed after he joined the team

I'm not sure if they will ever get back to the 73 win team level but I think they will make another run in 2 years
        Not regressed, roles changed and Iggy and Shaun got old.

We gave up depth for KD.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
          Harden an experienced at the time ? Stop it that OKC team was young and inexpierenced.

You have to hang your hat on that ?

I have seen LeBron and Kevin Durant square up 1v1 and Kevin got the better of nearly every single possession.

You might need to brush up a little bit play boy

Bron isn't this killer you make him out to be, matter of fact. Lakers won't win the West next year.

Book mark this.
          Who is winning the west next year?

Comment

• My thoughts are that the knicks can't do anything right
            Their fans have got to be PISSED, but it's not like they aren't used to it

Comment

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
              LMAO. You and Lomandeau must be brothers or something. You guys like to make up things when you have no argument.

Last time I checked Lebron with a broken hand outscored Durant 50pts to 15pts. Lebron held Durant to only 20% shooting. Thats why Durant trained with Lebron that summer because he got Daddied.

Comment

• Good pickups but not a championship team at all. Prime WB and Ibaka>Kyrie & DJ and KD didn't win **** with them.

KD gonna be out for all next year and won't be as good after injury

Comment

• How much pay cut did DeAndre take to join the Nets?

Comment

• Originally posted by Cutthroat View Post
                    Good pickups but not a championship team at all. Prime WB and Ibaka>Kyrie & DJ and KD didn't win **** with them.

KD gonna be out for all next year and won't be as good after injury
                    Yep. The real big news is going to be where Kawhi is ending up.

Comment

• Pop refused to trade Kawhi to the Lakers last year, like he requested.

Then he told the Pels not to trade AD to the Lakers.

We wouldn’t have had the assets for AD if he did the Kawhi trade.

Now we might end up with both.

Comment

Working...
                      X