Collapse
No announcement yet.

***The Official 2019-2020 NBA Thread***

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hopefully the NBA season isn't cancelled because of this.

Comment

• I get that the players are just trying to do something in the hopes it leads to change.

Problem is the people that don’t like black people really hate black people with more money and power than them. So whatever message the players are trying to send will be politicized and then weaponized by Trump and the rest of the nationalists and used against the very cause they are boycotting.

Definitely going to make apathetic Republican voters come out to vote and make them angry.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheCell8 View Post
        Hopefully the NBA season isn't cancelled because of this.
        Can’t see that happening. The one caveat being this is the playoffs so I think players aren’t losing any of their salary so maybe it goes a few days while trying to pressure the powers that be to charge the cop.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
          I get that the players are just trying to do something in the hopes it leads to change.

Problem is the people that don’t like black people really hate black people with more money and power than them. So whatever message the players are trying to send will be politicized and then weaponized by Trump and the rest of the nationalists and used against the very cause they are boycotting.

Definitely going to make apathetic Republican voters come out to vote and make them angry.
          What would you suggest folks do?

Comment

I get that the players are just trying to do something in the hopes it leads to change.

MLB doing it too.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheCell8 View Post
              Hopefully the NBA season isn't cancelled because of this.
              Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
              What would you suggest folks do?
              Not sure right now.

Comment

Not sure right now.
                Nah man. So we all blank? Some wanna march but we need to see equivalent numbers in the voting booth. So if they out there saying the system is rigged so they aren't voting then the marching just maybe useless.

Comment

• Originally posted by RomanReigns View Post
                  It benefitted the houston rockets. Westbrook is back in game 5.
                  LMFAO!!!

I’m rooting for Miami hombre!

Jimmy Buckets and Dragoc playing hardball

Comment

• This is the chit that bugs me.

Comment

Black president
                      Got your own black channels
                      White people supported NBA players before all this.
                      Black college's
                      Grants
                      White people support boxing, almost all black people.
                      Black mayors all over the place.
                      Black police chiefs
                      The list goes on. But yeah white people hate black people.
                      I can tell you after this drama and blacks fighting cops and we're told to believe something else.

You've made people racist. We were and have been headed in the right direction. But it wasn't enough.
                      LJ complains about the US yet the NBA supports China. China is putting people in camps. You have no freedom but not a word from him on this.

This chit makes me sick.

Comment

Working...
                      X