No announcement yet.

Truth About Cops - This will offend MCC and Revelated

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
    Oh I know all about this. Yea... Dude was convicted of murder. Why would I stand by this guy again?

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
      WTF? What about decades of police corruption, crimes, "blue wall of silence", unnecessary shootings and murders, planting drugs on suspects,etc etc.

Can you at least acknowledge there are very real and severe negatives that justify how some feel about police.
      Compared to the people they have to deal with, they're heroic and I'm surprised they don't snap with far greater frequency. It destroys many of them over time.

I have a tendency for overconfidence and a belief that I can do anything I set my mind to. I'm not deluded when it comes to law enforcement. If half the sad creeps in these videos got up in my face, I'd be on trial for homicide after my first week on patrol.
      Last edited by ////; 06-20-2019, 05:01 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by //// View Post
        Compared to the people they have to deal with, they're heroic and I'm surprised more don't snap.

I have a tendency for overconfidence and a belief that I can do anything I set my mind to. I'm not deluded when it comes to law enforcement. If half the sad creeps in these videos got up in my face, I'd be on trial for homicide after my first week on patrol.
        No you wouldn't. You only talk tough on the internet.

If you think it is ok for cops to use force that is disproportional to the event, that doesn't surprise me. Also doesn't surprise me that you justify their crimes. You are entitled to feel that way.

Comment

If you think it is ok for cops to use force that is disproportional to the event, that doesn't surprise me. Also doesn't surprise me that you justify their crimes. You are entitled to feel that way.
          Didn't notice who I was responding to. I'll reword it in babytalk:

I wasn't claiming to be tough. I'm saying these cops show greater emotional toughness than I'm capable of through their emotional restraint. I could not deal with the people they have to deal with day after day. I would look for any way out.

Comment

****ing moron.

Comment

• Originally posted by //// View Post
              Didn't notice who I was responding to. I'll reword it in babytalk:

I wasn't claiming to be tough. I'm saying these cops show greater emotional toughness than I'm capable of through their emotional restraint. I could not deal with the people they have to deal with day after day. I would look for any way out.
              clearly they haven't shown emotional restraint because their actions are being condemned everywhere except among people with your mindset.

You can't deal with law abiding citizens? You couldn't control yourself enough to follow departmental procedures in non life threatening situations?

I get it, you support the police. Nothing more to really discuss.

edit: I will add this-they need to do a better job of screening people they hire for the job. Many communities are looking at the veterans they hired and doing better mental heath checks and screening. often times soldiers coming back from war have a tough time adjusting to their new roles as police officers.

with better screening-weeding out racists, homphobes, bigots etc etc., veterans that may have PTSD, select more educated people for the force (have a college degree), select a more diverse group of cadets, and have enhanced community policing as part of the training at the academy I believe things will get better.
              Last edited by The Big Dunn; 06-20-2019, 05:12 PM.

Comment

Their actions are being condemned everywhere except among people with your mindset.
                BAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH A

I just fking posted your boy being a ****ing criminal before he robbed that Dollar store.

****ing clown. You're the biggest ****ing piece of **** on this forum. HANDS DOWN.

Comment

clearly they haven't shown emotional restraint because their actions are being condemned everywhere except among people with your mindset.

You can't deal with law abiding citizens? You couldn't control yourself enough to follow departmental procedures in non life threatening situations?

I get it, you support the police. Nothing more to really discuss.
                  Like accusing me of "supporting the accountants". It's a job.

When an accountant burns out they submit their 2-week notice at KPMG and look for a bookkeeping gig at a diner. When cops burn out there's a high risk of PTSD/physical altercation/etc.

There's (obviously) a lot more to discuss. Your worldview is to binary and simplistic for an adult.
                  Last edited by ////; 06-20-2019, 05:17 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
                    You're ****ing kidding.... I almost started to look this up as if I missed a case where a Cop was innocent or something....

WTF!!!!! The dude just exposed himself!!! This **** CANT BE REAL.... ommmmgggggg
                    Grubers arent known for being very sharp.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
                      Oh I know all about this. Yea... Dude was convicted of murder. Why would I stand by this guy again?
                      you love licking cop balls. why didn't you lick his balls then??? you didn't because he killed a white woman. be honest clown stand firm behind your racism.

Comment

Working...
                      X