Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anthony Davis trade to Lakers done deal!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by |DARKSEID| View Post
    Yeah we'll see bud. Next season's right around the corner lol. I'll bump this thread for you. No worries.

Bookmarked.

With KD and Klay out, you're going to see every team defense zero right in on steph curry. He's going to have the worst shooting percentage he's ever had in his entire career next season.
    Quoted.

I guess Green, Igoudala, Livingston, Cook, Looney, etc will just be spectating

Comment

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
      Lol please bump it like I bumped your "Broner will KO Pac" thread
      You son of a bltch lol......

Aj vs Ruiz

Wilder vs Ortiz

Thurman vs Pacquiao.

Who you got. Lets go again.

I got Ruiz, Wilder, Thurman.

Comment

Gonna be a lot of new laker fans next year. Laker would be dumb to get another star. They need depth badly

Comment

You son of a bltch lol......

Aj vs Ruiz

Wilder vs Ortiz

Thurman vs Pacquiao.

Who you got. Lets go again.

I got Ruiz, Wilder, Thurman.
          Lol I'm not sure man. I'll have to think about it.

Comment

Lol I'm not sure man. I'll have to think about it.
            Broner stylistically is what gives Pacquiao trouble, with his defensive, counterpunching style, measured pace, quick hand speed/reflexes and long reach. He had all the advantages going into the fight. He was physically bigger, younger, fresher.

The fight was absolutely there to take if he gave it all, understood the gravity of the situation, and fought with a pair of nuts.

The thing is that Adrien Broner sucks dlck.
            Last edited by llll; 06-16-2019, 01:07 AM.

Comment

Broner stylistically is what gives Pacquiao trouble, with his defensive style, measured pace, quick hand speed and long reach. He had all the advantages going into the fight. He was physically bigger, younger, fresher.

The fight was absolutely there to take if he gave it all, understood the gravity of the situation, and fought with a pair of nuts.

The thing is that Adrien Broner sucks dlck.
              No man, Just no. I tried to tell you before the fight. Broker sucks. If he didn't go into survival mode he would've been KO'd.

Comment

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
                Gsw "fans" will be lakers "fans" next season
                I’ve been a GSW fan since I was 10 or so. All Bay Area teams.

Comment

No man, Just no. I tried to tell you before the fight. Broker sucks. If he didn't go into survival mode he would've been KO'd.
                  He runs his mouth a lot. If he’d get real serious.. too late now. He should have let his hands go more, win or lose.

Comment

Yeah I know what everyone thinks about broner. I see something different. I see all his talent and ability, he's just a clown who lost his nuts against pacquiao. I thought he would step up to the occasion and that it was the right time to catch an old pacquiao but he actually stepped down instead of up lol.

Despite that he actually did pretty well defensively against pacquiao, made him miss a whole lot of punches and countered him with some success and landed some good right hands. That's just because broner is a good style match up for pacquiao.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                      He runs his mouth a lot. If he’d get real serious.. too late now. He should have let his hands go more, win or lose.
                      I agree. But if he would've let his hands go, he would've been stopped which is probably why he didn't let his hands go

Comment

Working...
                      X