Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anthony Davis trade to Lakers done deal!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
    No they're not. GSW is.
    Just like boxing ydsabasketball either smh

https://www.si.com/nba/2019/06/14/nb...-klay-thompson

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
      Just like boxing ydsabasketball either smh

https://www.si.com/nba/2019/06/14/nb...-klay-thompson
      Dude, don't bring NSB over to this thread, you little sensitive ass b1tch lol Always looking to pay someone back from a previous thread in another thread.

Any way, it was just on ESPN this morning that GSW were 3 to 1 favorites. I guess it depends on who you ask.
      Last edited by Chollo Vista; 06-15-2019, 07:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
        Wtf you talking about Vegas has the lakers the favorites and klay is out for the whole season he tore his acl where you been
        Like I said, ESPN had them as 3 to 1 favorites. And last I heard Klay wasn't out the entire season, but could potentiallybcome back Feb 2020.

And it’s not only Lebron and ad lakers got 30 mil in cap room and just became that much more juicier to join they either end up with kyrie, kemba, or butler they clearly will have the best roster.
        If they get the 3rd player, depending on who they get, they might be in business. How many times have we thought LeBron had all the pieces to the puzzle only for us to find out he needed much more? Scale back; hold your horses.

I remember when the Cavs got Isaiah Thomas. We see how that turned out. Calm down, try not to get too excited. LeBron has been known to need more help mid-season

Chris Paul is a old man Houston is just getting worse and Portland is a joke come on now you think Lilliard and McCollum are better than Lebron and ad?? The hells wrong with you
        ��

If Chris Paul is old, what is LeBron? Aren't they the same age?

The Lakers didn't even make the playoffs this year. Even with AD, as it stands, they still have a lot of work to do. I can't favor them finishing higher than 4th place until I see some more high octane players.
        Last edited by Chollo Vista; 06-15-2019, 08:26 PM.

Comment

Future's looking pretty good for the pelicans. Lonzo ball feeding zion williamson, plus they got the number 4 pick, jrue holiday. All this young personnel. They got a chance to build a playoff team.

Comment

No they're not. GSW is.
            Dude cousins is still dealing with injuries, Klay and KD might be leaving and if they don't they'll have less cap space and they will miss all or most of next year because of their injuries.

What makes you think GSW would be the favorite lol

Comment

Originally posted by |DARKSEID| View Post
              Dude cousins is still dealing with injuries, Klay and KD might be leaving and if they don't they'll have less cap space and they will miss all or most of next year because of their injuries.

What makes you think GSW would be the favorite lol
              Because without KD they won 73 games in a season and 2-3 NBA titles.

Without Klay and with their experience, I still have them coming as #1 out the West.

GSW has the New England Patriots, Tom Brady effect. Their offense is so dynamic, it doesn't matter who's on the floor. It's infectious.

Think about it. Did they not almost beat Toronto without Klay and KD?
              Last edited by Chollo Vista; 06-15-2019, 11:18 PM.

Comment

Because without KD they won 73 games.

Without Klay and with their experience, I still have them coming as #1 out the West.

Think about it. Did they not almost beat Toronto without Klay?
                You think Steph Curry, Draymond Green and Andre Iguodala with no bench is going to be number 1 in the west lol?

Steph Curry isn't as effective without Klay because Klay draws defenders away from steph, stretches the floor, is their second best shooter and is invaluable on the defensive end.

Comment

Originally posted by |DARKSEID| View Post
                  You think Steph Curry, Draymond Green and Andre Iguodala with no bench is going to be number 1 in the west lol?

Steph Curry isn't as effective without Klay because Klay draws defenders away from steph, stretches the floor, is their second best shooter and is invaluable on the defensive end.
                  No bench? Bell, Bogut, Cook, Livingston and Looney are all solid players.

You think they won all those 73 games and 2-3 championships because of Klay Thompson? He's a great shooter, but if you go back and look at those runs, it wasn't solely because of Olay Thompson. It was a collective team effort. None of them miss.

The absence of Thompson just means Green, Igoudala, Cook and Livingston increase their stats.

I'm telling you. If the Lakers don't get a solid 3rd player, expect to see GSW right back in the finals.

Comment

How quickly you guys forget that Toronto literally had to play a perfect game to beat GSW "without" KD and Thompson...

The average team isn't built to play a perfect game every outing against GSW. But GSW plays damn near perfect every night.

PJ Tucker said it best, "You have to play a perfect 4 quarters against GSW. They only have to play 1".
                    Last edited by Chollo Vista; 06-15-2019, 11:28 PM.

Comment

How quickly you guys forget that Toronto literally had to play a perfect game to beat GSW "without" KD and Thompson...

The average team isn't built to play a perfect game every outing against GSW. But GSW plays damn near perfect every night.
                      GSW are OP it's really not even fair. Four guys on the floor and either one nof them can drop 40+ a night.

Comment

Working...
                      X