Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anthony Davis trade to Lakers done deal!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JcLazyX210 View Post
    GSW are OP it's really not even fair. Four guys on the floor and either one nof them can drop 40+ a night.
    This is what I'm saying... Anyone of those guys can go for 40 on 15-17 shooting.

It's literally like a video game.

Comment

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
      How quickly you guys forget that Toronto literally had to play a perfect game to beat GSW "without" KD and Thompson...

The average team isn't built to play a perfect game every outing against GSW. But GSW plays damn near perfect every night.

PJ Tucker said it best, "You have to play a perfect 4 quarters against GSW. They only have to play 1".
      Toronto played far from a perfect game. They just played good solid D. Something the GSW didn’t see until the finals. If Houston played even an ounce of defense, they would have beaten GS.
      This is not that 73 win team. If they are going to win the title again, they’ll need KD and Thompson back

Comment

Originally posted by digdis View Post
        Toronto played far from a perfect game. They just played good solid D. Something the GSW didn’t see until the finals. If Houston played even an ounce of defense, they would have beaten GS.
        This is not that 73 win team. If they are going to win the title again, they’ll need KD and Thompson back
        Those 3's Lowrey, van heedan were hitting were pretty perfect. Circus shots by Lowrey are shots he doesnt make on a regular basis.

Ibaka and that tall African kid rarely missed.

How often do teams match GSW in 3's? It's very rare

They played a near perfect game and even then, Curry had a chance to win it on a 3 pointer he normally makes.

So did Toronto win it or GSW lose it?

Comment

Those 3's Lowrey, van heedan were hitting were pretty perfect. Circus shots by Lowrey are shots he doesnt make on a regular basis.

Ibaka and that tall African kid rarely missed.

How often do teams match GSW in 3's? It's very rare

They played a near perfect game and even then, Curry had a chance to win it on a 3 pointer he normally makes.

So did Toronto win it or GSW lose it?
          Every team has some unknown dudes come up big in a series. It’s the nba and anyone can get hot when you don’t gameplan for them. Toronto made Steph work for almost everything. They wanted to make someone else beat them and they couldn’t.
          GS won their 2 games by a combined 6 points and they won those 2 only because of their experience.

Comment

Originally posted by digdis View Post
            Every team has some unknown dudes come up big in a series. It’s the nba and anyone can get hot when you don’t gameplan for them. Toronto made Steph work for almost everything. They wanted to make someone else beat them and they couldn’t.
            GS won their 2 games by a combined 6 points and they won those 2 only because of their experience.
            Curry still averaged 30 for the series.

I'm just saying, Lowrey and Vanheeran hit some shots they don't normally hit. Ibaka and that African kid were huge.

I do agree that Toronto's defense is what won them the game. But let's not forget that Curry missed a game winner that he normally makes.

Toronto played a perfect game with stellar defense and even then it was Curry missing a shot he normally drains is what lost it for them. All this without KD and Thompson against the NBA's best team

If you think they won't be in the finals next year, we'll see. I'm gonna have to see it to believe it.

Comment

Curry still averaged 30 for the series.

I'm just saying, Lowrey and Vanheeran hit some shots they don't normally hit. Ibaka and that African kid were huge.

I do agree that Toronto's defense is what won them the game. But let's not forget that Curry missed a game winner that he normally makes.

Toronto played a perfect game with stellar defense and even then it was Curry missing a shot he normally drains is what lost it for them. All this without KD and Thompson against the NBA's best team

If you think they won't be in the finals next year, we'll see. I'm gonna have to see it to believe it.
              I hope they make it cause they’re a fun team to watch, but I think it’s gonna be a long regular season for them without 2 major contributors. I also think all those games in the last 6 or 7 years probably lead to some of the injuries and misses. Including curry missing at the end

Comment

No bench? Bell, Bogut, Cook, Livingston and Looney are all solid players.

You think they won all those 73 games and 2-3 championships because of Klay Thompson? He's a great shooter, but if you go back and look at those runs, it wasn't solely because of Olay Thompson. It was a collective team effort. None of them miss.

The absence of Thompson just means Green, Igoudala, Cook and Livingston increase their stats.

I'm telling you. If the Lakers don't get a solid 3rd player, expect to see GSW right back in the finals.
                lmfao. I hope you're not giving anyone betting advice betting on a team who is entirely dependent on their starters with 3 of their starters injured, 2 of them out for possibly the year on winning the finals.

Golden state has absolutely zero chance of winning the finals next year, much less being the favorite to get a chip.

With KD and Klay out, you're going to see every team defense zero right in on steph curry. He's going to have the worst shooting percentage he's ever had in his entire career next season.
                Last edited by llll; 06-16-2019, 12:43 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by |DARKSEID| View Post
                  lmfao. I hope you're not giving anyone betting advice betting on a team who is entirely dependent on their starters with 3 of their starters injured, 2 of them out for possibly the year on winning the finals.

Golden state has absolutely zero chance of winning the finals next year, much less being the favorite to get a chip.
                  So why did Toronto barely beat such a poor team?

Comment

So why did Toronto barely beat such a poor team?
                    Yeah we'll see bud. Next season's right around the corner lol. I'll bump this thread for you. No worries.

Bookmarked.

With KD and Klay out, you're going to see every team defense zero right in on steph curry. He's going to have the worst shooting percentage he's ever had in his entire career next season.

Comment

Originally posted by |DARKSEID| View Post
                      Yeah we'll see bud. Next season's right around the corner lol. I'll bump this thread for you. No worries.

Bookmarked.
                      Lol please bump it like I bumped your "Broner will KO Pac" thread

Comment

Working...
                      X