Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ali is most overrated human ever

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=EdWins;19832730]the thing you don't get is Ali was much more than just a great boxer. He was a character. His speeches were motivational, hell I still listen to some of his promos to get hyped up once in a while.

He was one of a kind there will never be another boxer with that level of sophisticated charisma EVER again. period[/QUOTE

Calling Frazier “an ugly gorilla” is sophisticated charisma? Ali was a special person and fighter, but don’t think he couldn’t sink to the lowest common denominator or didn’t put himself above all else. Don’t get me wrong he is amazing, but he’s still human. Watching him pretend to hide and spy on george in Zaire is one of my favourite things.

Comment

[QUOTE=Blond Beast;19834974]
      Originally posted by EdWins View Post
      the thing you don't get is Ali was much more than just a great boxer. He was a character. His speeches were motivational, hell I still listen to some of his promos to get hyped up once in a while.

He was one of a kind there will never be another boxer with that level of sophisticated charisma EVER again. period[/QUOTE

Calling Frazier “an ugly gorilla” is sophisticated charisma? Ali was a special person and fighter, but don’t think he couldn’t sink to the lowest common denominator or didn’t put himself above all else. Don’t get me wrong he is amazing, but he’s still human. Watching him pretend to hide and spy on george in Zaire is one of my favourite things.
      His shtick was groundbreaking back in the day. Don't think he ever used a cuss word..........

Comment

[QUOTE=Curtis Harper;19835013]
        Originally posted by Blond Beast View Post

His shtick was groundbreaking back in the day. Don't think he ever used a cuss word..........
        I loved his shtick. But lighter skinned Ali bragging how handsome he is, and saying how darker skinned Frazier was an ugly gorilla, would blow the internet up today.

Comment

Originally posted by Redsox View Post
          really. what's this embarrassing obsession with a guy that was an excellent boxer? i don't think adult men should admire anyone. unless you're getting paid well to act like it. but ali chickened out of the war, and stupid people called him a hero for it.

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
          Great Boxer but yes a coward for refusing Military commitment

Yeah Im so upset that Ali refused to aide in the profits of the ultra elite in an unnecessary war.

Comment

Originally posted by el*** View Post

Yeah Im so upset that Ali refused to aide in the profits of the ultra elite in an unnecessary war.

Yup.

Which war has been justifiable?

None that i can remember!!

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post
              If Ali is a chicken for avoiding being drafted to Vietnam, then how come nobody holds that same thing against Donald Trump? Oh right, because he can do no wrong in the eyes of his supporters and it's okay when rich white people do it.
              Randy Orton went AWOL too 😂

Orton on going AWOL: “I didn't have the courage to die for my country."

Comment

i don't care if he dodged the war, but a hero? y'all are some clown azzes. it's ok if you just little kid, but grown men posting about a man they never met, 50 years after he fought, is weak. the sympathy he got from parkinsons was overboard.
                i liked ali the boxer, and he was entertaining. but his pedestal is a bit high for a realistic society.

Comment

meeeah. yuza get dat money honey? fleer fleer deer honey. yuza like dem fighting honey? jeer jeer deer uppity money. woooooo. (shakes bum in your face). excuuuuuse me, honey.

What the Fuk does that all mean.

Go and brush your teeth or check your diabetes do something productive.

Comment

i wouldnt fight for a country that was treating me like a 3rd category citizen either.

ali wasnt perfect. he cheated on his wives, called joe frazier a house negro etc. he was just a human like everybody else.

but he was bigger than life. his charisma inside and outside the ring is unmatched to this day. he was one of the symbol of the civil right movement. he was a hero of his people. hell, of all people.

this is why i hate when they compare him to that colin kaepernick phag. its an insult to ali and all black people of his time.

Comment

i was waggling my bum around. picture the cheeks pitter pattering against you face. u in love, honey?
                      Your probably saying all this because your intimidated by other men. You probably around 5 foot 2 have a bit of Vic darchinyan about you awkward posture with about 3 teeth left in your mouth.

Comment

Working...
                      X