Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather's daughter is pregnant by a 19yo rapper with 7 kids from 5 women

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Easteurobox View Post
    I said "active" rappers. You named several inactive rappers, but no worries. I'll have your list by tomorrow.

Too easy.

You will see just how harmful Hip Hop music and culture is.

Several guys you mention promote guns, violence, drug use, drug selling, etc. But I'll still give you the benefit of the doubt and produce the 400 rappers to prove my point.
    One last thing, GUNS ARENT BAD, they are useful for self defense

Comment

• Originally posted by Crying Brandon View Post
      Nice edits lmao I will remove Pusha T then for Jadakiss.

They dont count if the rapper is unknown. They should have some type of a following like if you name Bregoli I would count her even if she is a vulture / joke
      1. I don't think you understand the concept of positive rappers. A positive rapper is Will Smith, RUN DMC, Chubb Rock, etc...

2. Jada kiss literally talks about leaving someone's brains on the concrete.

3. They do count regardless of status, as long as they're active. When we started this debate, I said "active rappers". Don't change the agreement now
      Last edited by Easteurobox; 06-14-2019, 01:21 AM.

Comment

Dude are you serious right now?

There's literally a genocide in the black community going on right now. Don't associate someone defending themselves against a home intruder to what guys like Jada, Jeezy, Lil Wayne, etc are talking about in their music.

You lose your credibility when you can't tell the truth on something evident and common knowledge.

Comment

• Originally posted by W1LL View Post

She has Floyd's 5-head.
          She will be balk like Floyd soon.

Comment

• Originally posted by southpawology View Post
            whats floyds biggest l?

Olympic robbery

castillo 1

maidana 1

floyds daughter getting breeded by a d level herpes infected soundcloud rapper

Ether!!!!

Comment

Too true

Guns never hurt anyone, unless they're in some cartoon where anything is possible.

Comment

• Originally posted by Easteurobox View Post
                1. I don't think you understand the concept of positive rappers. A positive rapper is Will Smith, RUN DMC, Chubb Rock, etc...

2. Jada kiss literally talks about leaving someone's brains on the concrete.

3. They do count regardless of status, as long as they're active. When we started this debate, I said "active rappers". Don't change the agreement now
                Secondly, out of all the rappers in the year 2019, all you could do was name 2 rappers that don't promote coonery and ignorance? That's literally less than 1% of a multi-billion dollar a year industry and you could only find 2 rappers?

We are talking about the industry that is why I named Kendrick & Jermaine Cole because your local Youtube rapper has no influence over culture, the people, etc.

If that's the case I can list a local like Jaytekz among many more & you + I will be back and forth until the end of June.
                Last edited by JERMELL_CHARLO_; 06-14-2019, 01:40 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
                  Too true

Guns never hurt anyone, unless they're in some cartoon where anything is possible.
                  Yeah I have firearms just in case the Muslim invasion happens & they start doing their convert or die garbage in the States.

Comment

Yeah I have firearms just in case the Muslim invasion happens & they start doing their convert or die garbage in the States.
                    When people say guns are bad, I have to wonder if they thought that out

Not sure if gun > bomb but good luck

Comment

• Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
                      When people say guns are bad, I have to wonder if they thought that out

Not sure if gun > bomb but good luck
                      Rather get blown up to smithereens than to feel a decapitation yo

Comment

Working...
                      X