Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you found out your teenage son had sex with his teacher, would you press charges?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WallabeeKing View Post
    No one here ever had this experience in school? The girl in the story was 22 and a teacher's aide so not really a full teacher.

I banged a substitute teacher around that same age when I was 16 and got really cool with her. She went to a few of my games, sang a hook and verse on a song me and my homie made. No one ever tripped on me about it, although I didn't advertise I was piping her like the kid in this story probably did.
    And then you woke up in your cum stained pants from this dream when your mother shouted that your breakfast is ready as she walks around the kitchen cooking it, dragging her bad leg around.

Comment

i'd press him to make a sex tape next time they fvvck
      Last edited by Szef; 06-13-2019, 07:45 AM.

Comment

House rule: I get to f—- them first.

Comment

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post
          And then you woke up in your cum stained pants from this dream when your mother shouted that your breakfast is ready as she walks around the kitchen cooking it, dragging her bad leg around.

Comment

Depends on whether he was forced into it or if he was willingly doing it.

If it is the former then for sure.

Comment

17 isnt that bad.. i saw a story last week of a teacher fuking a 6th grader.. thats too young

Comment

17 and 22? Thats really not that bad, I knew of freshman aged 13-14 who had sex with seniors 18, thats roughly the same age difference, except it was worse because one of them was 13-14 and other was considered an adult, but no one blinked an eye. Whats really bad is that 27 year old going after the 6th grader.

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
                  17 and 22? Thats really not that bad, I knew of freshman aged 13-14 who had sex with seniors 18, thats roughly the same age difference, except it was worse because one of them was 13-14 and other was considered an adult, but no one blinked an eye. Whats really bad is that 27 year old going after the 6th grader.
                  elroy will be in here soon telling us how the boy enjoyed it so theres no harm done

Comment

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post
                    I know getting püssy at any age is such a far-fetched idea to you, but it happens every day. Go shoot your shot more often and I promise you won't be Kyle Lowry and hit the side of the backboard every time.

Comment

Originally posted by WallabeeKing View Post
                      I know getting püssy at any age is such a far-fetched idea to you, but it happens every day. Go shoot your shot more often and I promise you won't be Kyle Lowry and hit the side of the backboard every time.
                      Not a far fetched idea at all. I’ve had plenty of women

But that did not happen to you and we both know it.

Comment

Working...
                      X