No announcement yet.

Headed to Miami Thursday for a huge tournament,

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Headed to Miami Thursday for a huge tournament,

Never been, anyone here have any good tip for good places to eat and relax there? Anyone live there on here?

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
    Never been, anyone here have any good tip for good places to eat and relax there? Anyone live there on here?
    what kind of tournament larry??

Comment

are you staying in south beach? obviously have to try some cuban food, its cheap as hell.. if its not in south beach

Comment

Stay in your hotel room when you aren't playing. Florida is where all the crazy sh^t happens in the US.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
          The only advice i can give considering i havent been there in 8yrs is Dont take sand to the beach!
          There are so many fine ass women in Miami. Every woman has a big ass and nice skin.

Comment

Good luck. And drive safely.

Lots of idiots put there.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
              Stay in your hotel room when you aren't playing. Florida is where all the crazy sh^t happens in the US.
              Lol whats up with Florida and crazy news?

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
                Lol whats up with Florida and crazy news?
                Haven't you seen all the crazy stories that come out of Florida. Florida Man isn't a thing cuz its not crazy there.

Last edited by Eff Pandas; 06-11-2019, 07:19 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
                  The only advice i can give considering i havent been there in 8yrs is Dont take sand to the beach!
                  There are so many fine ass women in Miami. Every woman has a big ass and nice skin.
                  THIS right here!

Miami be having the best endless supply of baddies galore, they gotta have like the most IG models on the planet even a mediocre like 7 in Miami is like a 10 everywhere else. The best part is they dumb aF! I live in LA so I drop the hey I'm visiting from LA line on them and they eat it up!

Basically if you from a sexy city they wanna visit like LA or Vegas or Hawaii, they'll be on ya D like nothing. Most of the Miami honeys are sick of the Miami men too. I know cuz they all tell me this every time I come thru for a business trip.

Comment

Working...
                  X