Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Introducing Sha'Carri Richardson. Fastest women in collegiate track. She's only a fre

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
    Jamaica 1 2 3

Elaine 10.60 secs new Olympic record.
    Shelly-Ann
    Shericka.

Even if Sha'Carri went she would have been beaten too.

GhostofDempsey , comments?
    Whoops...

Jamaican sprinter Shericka Jackson’s ‘unforgivable’ blunder costs her chance at medal

The third-fastest woman in the world bowed out of the 200m event at the Tokyo Olympics after committing an embarrassing blunder Monday.

Jamaican sprinter Shericka Jackson missed out on qualifying for the semifinals after she slowed down near the finish line.

The 27-year-old was beaten out by Italy’s Dalia Kaddari by four-thousandths of a second in the sprint, putting her in fourth place.

Jackson, who came into the Olympics as the third-fastest woman in the world over distance this year, finished the heat with a time of 23.26 seconds.

The Jamaicans now won’t be able to clean sweep the women’s 200m, as they did in the 100m, when Jackson won bronze on Saturday.
    Shericka Jackson let up at the end of the 200m heats, costing her third place.Getty Images
    “Sometimes painful things can teach us lesson that we didn’t think we needed to know,” Jackson posted on Instagram following the incident, along with the hashtag, “MovingInFaith.”

Aussie track and field Olympian Tamsyn Manou critiqued Jackson’s blunder and said she got “too cocky.”

“You cannot do that at the Olympic Games,” Manou said, according to Yahoo Sports.
    Follow all the 2020 Olympics action

“That is unforgivable. I mean, she’s not even trying. Look at her at the back of the field. It’s good to have confidence in sport but that’s just being a little bit too cocky. Four one thousandths of a second would have got her through,” the former track and field star said. “I can’t believe the unprofessional way she went about that race.”

Comment

• Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post

Whoops...

Jamaican sprinter Shericka Jackson’s ‘unforgivable’ blunder costs her chance at medal

The third-fastest woman in the world bowed out of the 200m event at the Tokyo Olympics after committing an embarrassing blunder Monday.

Jamaican sprinter Shericka Jackson missed out on qualifying for the semifinals after she slowed down near the finish line.

The 27-year-old was beaten out by Italy’s Dalia Kaddari by four-thousandths of a second in the sprint, putting her in fourth place.

Jackson, who came into the Olympics as the third-fastest woman in the world over distance this year, finished the heat with a time of 23.26 seconds.

The Jamaicans now won’t be able to clean sweep the women’s 200m, as they did in the 100m, when Jackson won bronze on Saturday.
      Shericka Jackson let up at the end of the 200m heats, costing her third place.Getty Images
      “Sometimes painful things can teach us lesson that we didn’t think we needed to know,” Jackson posted on Instagram following the incident, along with the hashtag, “MovingInFaith.”

Aussie track and field Olympian Tamsyn Manou critiqued Jackson’s blunder and said she got “too cocky.”

“You cannot do that at the Olympic Games,” Manou said, according to Yahoo Sports.
      Follow all the 2020 Olympics action

“That is unforgivable. I mean, she’s not even trying. Look at her at the back of the field. It’s good to have confidence in sport but that’s just being a little bit too cocky. Four one thousandths of a second would have got her through,” the former track and field star said. “I can’t believe the unprofessional way she went about that race.”
      Hating on Black folks as usual. BlackDempsey at his finest.

Comment

Hating on Black folks as usual. BlackDempsey at his finest.

Triggered! LOL, your last post on here was some race-obsessed nonsense about Africans winning it all regardless of who they represent. I didn't make this about race, you did! LOL.

Comment

Triggered! LOL, your last post on here was some race-obsessed nonsense about Africans winning it all regardless of who they represent. I didn't make this about race, you did! LOL.
          West Africans to be exact.

I have never seen you in this thread congratulating or cheering for any of the athletes. The only time you are in here in to highlight Black athletes blundering.

Comment

West Africans to be exact.

I have never seen you in this thread congratulating or cheering for any of the athletes. The only time you are in here in to highlight Black athletes blundering.
            Your girl choked, lol. Stop being so race obsessed.

Comment

But my other two West African girls are favourites to win gold.

Do you have any favourite track stars?

Comment

Get ready to clutch your teddy bear and get your towel to dry your eyes. You racist b_tch. West Africa represent!!!

licensed-image?q=tbn:ANd9GcTiVN3rGb4z8HhOz2-tAxPU89_WmMmMLt3F6PqB2svDX66SZMRdxQrdar66GjwtnX3guRoo-is8gp0JTQf8r2Lv6fyU8zS6.jpg

Elaine did it again. Back to Back champ in the 200m at the Olympics.

First woman double-double champ in the 100m and 200m in history. JAMAICA TO DI F-CKING WORLD!!!!
                Last edited by siablo14; 08-03-2021, 08:12 AM.

Comment

Get read to clutch your teddy bear and get you towel to dry your eyes. You racist b_tch. West Africa represent!!!

licensed-image?q=tbn:ANd9GcTiVN3rGb4z8HhOz2-tAxPU89_WmMmMLt3F6PqB2svDX66SZMRdxQrdar66GjwtnX3guRoo-is8gp0JTQf8r2Lv6fyU8zS6.jpg

Elaine did it again. Back to Back champ in the 200m at the Olympics.

First woman double-double champ in the 100m and 200m in history. JAMAICA TO DI F-CKING WORLD!!!!
                  ShoulderRoll , Go suck yuh modda, battybwoy!

Comment

• Athing Mu. Not even 20 yet and wins gold in the 800m.

CEBHQG4VDRHQDKNV5F276A4IQQ.jpg

First to do it since 1968.

Comment

• The real question is,

If she threw it at you, would you catch it?

I'd give it a go.

Comment

Working...
                      X