Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Introducing Sha'Carri Richardson. Fastest women in collegiate track. She's only a fre

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post

The entire marijuana industry touts the drug as a miracle cure for just about everything now. Claiming health benefits and treating various ailments with THC or CBD. To listen to industry insiders and politicians who legalize it, you would think it does have some sort of performance enhancing properties. Apparently the science hasn't been very specific or decisive.
    I will speak for myself , I started using after I retired from the Marine Corps my MOS was Infantry .I use it daily It has helped me deal w/ symptoms for things that I have been diagnosed for and it is a lot better and effective than all the pills the VA will give you. As far as athletes go I am of the thought that they should be allowed to take whatever they want(and just assume they all use) , no amount of PEDS , HGH is going to make you into some elite athlete .They still have to put in the work , training and have the talent and heart to excel.

I will add weed is not even in the same category or planet as PEDS or HGH .........It will help w/ muscle pains & aches, helps you relax if you have anxiety , help you sleep ect. But it is not going to help any performance .
    Last edited by Brother Mouzone; 07-02-2021, 12:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post

Nah man. Alcohol/weed numbs your mind for a few hours.
      I disagree it has more of a chance to enhance those feelings if anything(I am talking about strong emotions IE the passing of a loved one or some type of physical or mental abuse) , and once you are no longer high or drunk the same emotions you are dealing with will still be there .

Comment

Originally posted by Brother Mouzone View Post

I disagree it has more of a chance to enhance those feelings if anything(I am talking about strong emotions IE the passing of a loved one or some type of physical or mental abuse) , and once you are no longer high or drunk the same emotions you are dealing with will still be there .
        Red - The competition would be over by then. You would have already blocked out those emotions and did what you needed to do.

Comment

Look at this dumb b!tch blaming racism. Did she ever hear of Michael Phelps? He lost sponsors, and was suspended for months for his weed smoking. It’s all about race with these mutants.

New York Democrat Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez claimed Friday the rule barring marijuana use during the Olympic races was an "instrument of racist and colonial policy."

The congresswoman’s comments followed the announcement that U.S. champion Sha’Carri Richardson will not be running in the 100-meter race after she tested positive for THC, a chemical found in marijuana, at the Olympic trials – voiding her first-place results.

SHA'CARRI RICHARDSON SUSPENSION DRAWS BEWILDERMENT: 'WHAT ARE WE DOING HERE?'

Richardson, a Black woman from Texas, was given a one-month suspension, which precludes her ability to race the 100 in Tokyo but means she could still be in the running for the women’s relay race, as the trial will not be held until after July 27.

The 21-year old runner’s suspension was reduced to one month from three because she agreed to participate in a counseling program.

Comment

Look at this dumb b!tch blaming racism. Did she ever hear of Michael Phelps? He lost sponsors, and was suspended for months for his weed smoking. It’s all about race with these mutants.

New York Democrat Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez claimed Friday the rule barring marijuana use during the Olympic races was an "instrument of racist and colonial policy."

The congresswoman’s comments followed the announcement that U.S. champion Sha’Carri Richardson will not be running in the 100-meter race after she tested positive for THC, a chemical found in marijuana, at the Olympic trials – voiding her first-place results.

SHA'CARRI RICHARDSON SUSPENSION DRAWS BEWILDERMENT: 'WHAT ARE WE DOING HERE?'

Richardson, a Black woman from Texas, was given a one-month suspension, which precludes her ability to race the 100 in Tokyo but means she could still be in the running for the women’s relay race, as the trial will not be held until after July 27.

The 21-year old runner’s suspension was reduced to one month from three because she agreed to participate in a counseling program.
            Aye! Keep our track thread pure. Keep it about track athletes.

Comment

Aye! Keep our track thread pure. Keep it about track athletes.
              When do you ever spend time with those kids you abandoned?
              Rockin' Rockin' likes this.

Comment

When do you ever spend time with those kids you abandoned?
                I see them everday.

Do you have children?

Comment

I see them everday.

Do you have children?
                  See them but you don’t spend time with them.

I don’t discuss my personal life on here any longer. Too many petty monsters who stalk posters on here.
                  Rockin' Rockin' likes this.

Comment

See them but you don’t spend time with them.

I don’t discuss my personal life on here any longer. Too many petty monsters who stalk posters on here.
                    Red - I'll treat you them same as well.

Comment

Red - I'll treat you them same as well.
                      I’m not a stalker like some of your mutant friends on here.

Comment

Working...
                      X