Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If I tip a girl on Chaturbate, does that make me a loser?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
    Man the other night this chick was riding me and got up and soaked the sht out of me!!! I was like are you pissing on me??? WTF! She turned Brite red and was like no I’m soo sorry that’s never happened to me before? It was colorless and didn’t smell like piss?? I googled it and she just was a squirter??? I’ve never seen that sht before....
    WTF! You just made her gush!

Comment

• Originally posted by b morph View Post
      I am aware of that but it’s different than showing support for your favorite girl, interacting with them live, talking to them, sharing pics and info about each other’s lives.

It’s almost like that one girl off of tinder who I talked to for 8 or 9 months, and never had a date with.
      That girl sucked she wasn’t down to meet up. I waste a lot of time and energy on women.
      Beercules fucked her.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaded View Post
        Beercules fucked her.
        Oh god he cucked me!

Comment

• Originally posted by TJ highway View Post
          WTF! You just made her gush!
          I always thought that was fake???

Comment

I think you’re in the wrong thread of mine lol. This thread is about the cam girl I used to talk to. I have no updates on the topic of this particular camgirl. She does not want to talk to me anymore and she has retired from career as a camgirl. But she didn’t stop talking to me because she retired from caming, she stopped talking to me because I lied about something to her and it pissed her off. She holds a grudge. And it’s easier for her to hold a grudge against someone she’s never met in person.

Actually, I still talk to and look at and masturbate to a few cam girls. Ever since the last one I was infatuated with, Ive learned to put up an emotional wall. I don’t let myself get too attached.

Now I do something really stupid though. I made a throw away account. There’s no tokens on this account. I just go around cam to cam, and I troll the fcuk out of these girls. I’ll say really r3tard3d sh#t and piss them off. I’ll say sh#t like, “is 2 inches too small? I’m asking....uhhh....for a friend! Yeah yeah, we’ll go with that!”

Then I get booted or kicked from the room. Then I can just quickly make another account, go back to that room, and say the same thing. They’ll get pissed. Some of the girls actually think it’s funny as fcuk and other guys in the room are like, “wtf?”

It’s a good time.
            Whats ur story about flirting with an actual real girl?

Have u ever tried?

Comment

• Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
              Whats ur story about flirting with an actual real girl?

Have u ever tried?
              My flirting usually consists of “you’re really cute” or “you're beautiful”

Sometimes I might say, “I really like your outfit”

I don’t flirt a whole lot I don’t think I know how.

Comment

My flirting usually consists of “you’re really cute” or “you're beautiful”

Sometimes I might say, “I really like your outfit”

I don’t flirt a whole lot I don’t think I know how.
                That trick only works if ur a good looking dude

If u aint look good u gonna sound creepy

Try to not go straight for that, start with “how’s ur day?”

Comment

• Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
                  That trick only works if ur a good looking dude

If u aint look good u gonna sound creepy

Try to not go straight for that, start with “how’s ur day?”
                  But I really need to fcuk

Comment

• Without a doubt. It's the definition of simping, which you should never do.

There are some things that I think are sad and it is easy for me to not discuss, but this is one of those things that bothers me to hear other guys are doing. It's not healthy for you, and you are just feeding their narcissism which infects our culture. They feel entitled to make all kinds of demands of men because they have men literally throwing themselves at their feet, emptying their pockets to a woman that wouldn't be caught dead in their company.
                    Last edited by BrometheusBob.; 02-11-2020, 02:34 PM.

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                      X