Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The tiger is the real king of the jungle. Not the lion.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The tiger is the real king of the jungle. Not the lion.

One reason being that lions don't even live in jungles for the most part.

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post

Neither Tigers or Lions have a monarchist hierarchal system.

Comment

The Lion King and The Jungle Book are all the proof I need.

Comment

They used to. They lived pretty much everywhere in the world at one point untill man drove them to extinction outside of Africa and India. They're the most dominant predators because of their size and abilities while living in groups. Lions would outcompete Tigers easily. Tigers can't climb trees like Leopards to hide or run away like Cheetahs. They would be easy pickings.

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
          Neither Tigers or Lions have a monarchist hierarchal system.
          Each animal is a predator at, or close to, the top of the food chain.

So "king" in that sense.

Originally posted by BALLS DEEP View Post
          The Lion King and The Jungle Book are all the proof I need.
          The Jungle Book seems to have been more accurate. Since Shere Khan was the most feared creature in the jungle.

Comment

from what ive watched, tiger usuallly gets the better of lion when they fight

bear fvvcks them both up tho

i know bears dont live in jungles but still. tiger and lion are your usual UK hypejobs. hiding in their (british) jungle and beating up on hopeless zebras but once they fight a (american) bear, they get exposed.

Comment

Originally posted by BKM- View Post
              They used to. They lived pretty much everywhere in the world at one point untill man drove them to extinction outside of Africa and India. They're the most dominant predators because of their size and abilities while living in groups. Lions would outcompete Tigers easily. Tigers can't climb trees like Leopards to hide or run away like Cheetahs. They would be easy pickings.
              All big cats can climb trees, I don't like comparing Tigers vs Lions at all.

I love all big cats, and cats in general.

Cats can adapt, and I honestly think Tigers would form packs just like Lions 'Normal solidity cats do the same thing at times in nature'.

Sad the way the Barbary lion was driven to extinction.

Comment

Each animal is a predator at, or close to, the top of the food chain.

So "king" in that sense.

The Jungle Book seems to have been more accurate. Since Shere Khan was the most feared creature in the jungle.

Oh so now you want to be less than accurate with the descriptions.

You are pedantic about Jungle but not about King.

Comment

Originally posted by PRINCEKOOL View Post
                  All big cats can climb trees, I don't like comparing Tigers vs Lions at all.

I love all big cats, and cats in general.

Cats can adapt, and I honestly think Tigers would form packs just like Lions 'Normal solidity cats do the same thing at times in nature'.

Sad the way the Barbary lion was driven to extinction.
                  The point of the tree climbing comment is that Leopards escape Lion attacks by climbing on smaller branches that Lions can't reach. A Tiger's big ass would not be safe in a tree from Lions attacking it. They would all be killed by prides and coalitions. And they've evolved as solitary predators for thousands of years they're not just gonna start living in packs. Please.

Comment

When I read about lions living all over the world and Europe having giant lions I wanted there to be an equivalent jungle bear that used to kill everything. But jungle bears still exist & are lame as hell.

Comment

Working...
                    X