Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Husband divorced Wife because she was too fat. She loses 126lb and will not take him.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Straight Up View Post
    where da fack is the picture of this shet?
    My iPad has issues using this site with uploading pictures

Comment

Now she just looks like she's ready to explode back into a behemoth at any moment. You can tell she's got thick bones and isn't gonna stay thin too long.

Comment

Good for her. I think it depends on the circumstances of the weight gain.
        If it’s due to a medical condition or something inadvertent then it’s understandable.
        But if the spouse male or female is just being a slob and lazy I can understand how that can be a turn off. I think he should have tried counseling and a trainer first. But honestly she needed that jolt to make a change for herself: judging from the pics she still needs to lose another 50 to 100 lbs.

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
          I blame the woman in this whole thing. She gained over 100lb's and was upset that her husband was upset? It's clear that he didn't hide how he felt about the situation and probably told her a thousand times if you don't get in shape I'm leaving. Kinda pathetic that she only got fit as a way to spite her husband after she found out he was messing around due to her weight.

Also OP you outta get unlimited red k for not posting pics.
          Watch her get a new man who she will claim to be a "better" man, because he "accepts" her for "who she is" and doesn't "abused" her.

Comment

Originally posted by JcLazyX210 View Post
            he would utter, “fat girl” as crumbs are bouncing off her belly

Comment

Originally posted by Gentblue View Post
              I would agree if she just got fat through just eating but it was baby weight from her first pregnancy, he indulged along with her, then became verbally when she got too big, which made her even more depressed so she got even bigger. He should have tried positive reinforcement if that didn’t work then divorce.
              You don't need to gain 100lb+ from being pregnant. This is just an excuse women give so they can let themselves go.

Comment

Originally posted by TheWeeknd4Ever View Post
                You don't need to gain 100lb+ from being pregnant. This is just an excuse women give so they can let themselves go.
                So people don't judge their fat lazy arses. Women lack accountability and integrity so they hate being criticized and judged.

Comment

Originally posted by Theodore View Post
                  Just keep on posting breh, it's just that pictures gives a fuller context to these sort of stories. It's all good.

The woman.

Hey she's not half bad now.

Breaking up with her was probably the best thing he could do for her.

Comment

Because of her weight, Jose started to lose affection towards Jose.

I guess he stopped playing with himself

Comment

She should have did this while they were married.

Comment

Working...
                      X