No announcement yet.

Obama Gets Standing Ovation And Trump Gets SNUBBED

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by man down View Post
    Meh no one likes black girls not even black men lol. Poor black women. Yup white girls are the ****!
    Them black girls that are mixed with White or Latina at times are fine

Comment

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
      Them black girls that are mixed with White or Latina at times are fine
      Agreed! Lite skin also.

Comment

Meh no one likes black girls not even black men lol. Poor black women. Yup white girls are the ****!
        You are ignorant as fvvck.

And by the way, I'd take a pitch black woman over a pasty white one any day of the week and twice on Sunday.

Comment

Politics are a joke and you guys talking about this stuff 24/7 need to spend more time touching your bodies together. That's some woodpeeper pepperoni talk.

Comment

The lowest common denominators love Obama. Is this new?

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
              if you hate america so much why dont you just ***** off you c*nt?👍😃

Comment

But how could this happen white people are racist.
                Bahahhahahhahahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Don Pichardo View Post
                  Me. I love white folks, especially white girls ;-). Don’t care for the fascists I mean racist ones (first time autocorrect worked for a good statement). The woman I’ll bang despite racist tendencies. In fact I’ll get a certain joy out of it.
                  Black women love me and I’ve heard more slurs from non-whites than whites hands down without a doubt. It would take a lifetime to catch up. But racism comes from individual people, not groups.

Places like the military and places like boxing gym. Racism is just really tough to exist in those areas. There’s no place for a facade there.

Comment

woooohoooo sock puppet spying on all of us and funding the ISIS mass rape/genocide of children to start a war in syria he gave us free phones wooohooo

Comment

I pay over 1100 a month in health insurance because of the Obama care disaster. I don’t know of any President in the past ever? Many years? That has cause me or anyone I know that much pain.

That being said, I don’t care who you are. You can criticize your president but you better stand behind him. He’s the leader of the free world and don’t you forget it. There are many dark places in this world. America is the light and we must protect her at all costs.

Comment

Working...
                      X