No announcement yet.

How do you feel about tall women?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KingKrypton View Post
    Just personal preference it seems weird to me if I'm 5'9 and a girl would be towering over. But everyone has there own taste. Like would you date obese women?
    i wouldnt date a fat slob, but if she has curves in the right places, why not? but i wouldnt date a balloon shape girl. plus you cant really compare being tall to fat lol. lots of tall girls are hot. you cant really say the same with obese girls. you not into legs man? lol.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
      Not for me. I prefer petite women around 5' tall up to about 5'6". Not a fan of tall, gangly women with long limbs, or big-boned Amazon looking chicks. I do like curves, and some meat on their bones, but if a woman is too big she loses her femininity. I'll take a spinner any day of the week.
      Exactly my preference. I find that shorter women are more physically flexible when it comes to sex, and they love it that way. It's my experience that most women like guys a bit bigger than them, they feel more secure, protected.

"spinner"........good one.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
        Lol, seems accurate.

If he reads this post, he'll further explain his alphaness in greater detail.
        It seems right now hes to alpha to post

Hes currently using a ladder to talk to some giant 6ft 3 chernobyl bytches

Comment

I grew up thinking the world made sense and short girls would marry short guys, tall girls would marry tall guys. I'm average height so I just figured it would never come up in either direction.

Not true... Mostly I see 4'9" girls with Valuev and 6'0" girls with guys they could carry in a backpack.

Comment

Girls over 5'11 get volleyball and basketball scholarships easier. I know because one of my daughters did.

Comment

Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
              [Darkseid] response:

"Obviously because i am so alpha height is not a factor. Regardless if i am 5'3 and if a honey is six deuce ; i am still gaming her and diggin in to that azz. Taller women dont bother me because my diq is so big, like bigger than Timothy Bradleys forehead, that chicks just surrrender to me; like im Shakespeare Taming the Shrew. I am a lion tamer, pooosey mechanic, the Bscene Pinoy Errol Flynn; my sword is my pecker. 6ft bytches better recognise"
              Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
              Fisting is proven to works when ur pecker is too small
              Originally posted by TBear View Post
              Girls over 5'11 get volleyball and basketball scholarships easier. I know because one of my daughters did.
              tall women have long legs, i like long legs and have always wanted to feel what it would be like to have a 6'3" basketball player chic with those legs and feel what its like inside her cave.
              i knew a guy who had a smokin' hot wife who was about 6'1", he was 6'4". she had an incredible body for someone who had five kids, i bet it felt good inside her cave. i wouldn't mind having a son who could play in the NBA, everyone in my family is short

Comment

Im not into tall women. 5”4-5”5 is perfect for me.

Height dont really matter as long as they got long legs, big tiits and ass.

Comment

Oldie, but goodie

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
                    I'm 6'2.... don't think I've ever seen a woman taller than me in person so I couldn't tell you.

But, if I had to guess, I bet it would be weird. I really don't like to date women under 5'4 or so.... everything is awkward.
                    youd be the guy short hot chicks would be going for.
                    short girls dont like short dudes. unless theyre chinese

Comment

Originally posted by BALLS DEEP View Post
                      If ur short enough ull be able to suck her ****** while getting bj during 69
                      Whats wrong with that?

Comment

Working...
                      X