Millionaire Preacher Gets Called Out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [LMAO!] Millionaire Preacher Gets Called Out

Comment

Seen this already. Dude is the weirdest acting rich mfer ever.

But fair play at buying his own plane. Who the eff wants to fly on a plane with a bunch of demons as he said. He's on point with that sh^t.

Comment

Originally posted by BALLS DEEP View Post
        I don’t know how these people live with themselves.

I don’t.....

Real men of GOF... of any faith.... will walk with you, give you the shirt or cloaca off their back....

Sad to see..... I’m a prideful Jew... I will dumpster dive or starve before I ask for help... I’ll shine your shoes if you let me...

Comment

This is the type of role models people in the “bible belts” voters look up to. No wonder why they’re so backwards

Comment

All a scam...

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
              All a scam...
              Son. I put the FOGg. In people. Btw. Fear of god.... let us deal righteously with one another.

I never served in your corps.... I couldn’t not laugh Chile a drill instructor out. And

Shalom

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                Seen this already. Dude is the weirdest acting rich mfer ever.

But fair play at buying his own plane. Who the eff wants to fly on a plane with a bunch of demons as he said. He's on point with that sh^t.
                My friend. A n amazon exec told me a story. Made me sick. A super. Rich guy... no longer a friend. Hit it Big.... ipo initial public offering. His son wore adult pampers. TIL 10.michark Jackson looks normal in comparason my iPhone I pad try to correct diction adverbs adjatives. I get calls form guys who want more money . I’m sad to know it... my wife saw it... she just says now... Let’s just get the smallest house... sleep close together.... I am
                Last edited by Zaroku; 06-03-2019, 02:39 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                  My friend. A n amazon exec told me a story. Made me sick. A super. Rich guy... no longer a friend. Hit it Big.... ipo initial public offering. His son wore adult pampers. TIL 10.michark Jackson looks normal in comparason my iPhone I pad try to correct diction adverbs adjatives. I get calls form guys who want more money . I’m sad to know it... my wife saw it... she just says now... Let’s just get the smallest house... sleep close together.... I am nobody from nowhere. Shalom.
                  I wish my big hands could civet how I feel

Comment

Originally posted by BALLS DEEP View Post
                    Joel Osteen... crefli dollar. Keep exposing them.

Comment

Working...
                    X