No announcement yet.

Millionaire Preacher Gets Called Out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Luccio View Post
    sounds like he lives better than most people....

now i definitley want to eat him in a dog burger

����
    Do it... his worst bad day is better than my good days... he loves fine wimmin, wine, food, and song... I want him gone... he bites the hand that feeds him... he will fight to the death. He will... when my pit X was alive he was a gentle giant. Now I cry..,

He tried to speak words. He didn’t Howel at the mood... he was the best dog I ever knew.... I’m crying cuz I’m miss him my lil homie.

I’m crying..... no crock tears hear... my wife met him and said.... he’s iwsone.

When I was in LA. Driving in my land cruiser or Lincoln Navi he sat passenger seat... I made my girls sit back seat

In loving memory to X.
    My lil homie. Tupac my lil homie... I never fought him.... I’m not into dog fighting.... I wanted to dismember a pity I met in jail who got off fighting dogs...
    Last edited by Zaroku; 06-03-2019, 10:36 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
      Do it... his worst bad day is better than my good days... he loves fine wimmin, wine, food, and song... I want him gone... he bites the hand that feeds him... he will fight to the death. He will... when my pit X was alive he was a gentle giant. Now I cry..,

He tried to speak words. He didn’t Howel at the mood... he was the best dog I ever knew.... I’m crying cuz I’m miss him my lil homie.

I’m crying..... no crock tears hear... my wife met him and said.... he’s iwsone.

When I was in LA. Driving in my land cruiser or Lincoln Navi he sat passenger seat... I made my girls sit back seat

In loving memory to X.
      My lil homie
      put him in a box and ship him out bro?

i'll "take care" of him......

Comment

In loving memory to X.
        My lil homie. Tupac my lil homie... I never fought him.... I’m not into dog fighting.... I wanted to dismember a pity I met in jail who got off fighting dogs...
        why did you edit and COMPLETELY change your message?

Comment

why did you edit and COMPLETELY change your message?
          It was in Japanese and then Hebrew. Respect

No disrespect intended

Comment

put him in a box and ship him out bro?

i'll "take care" of him......

My wife would look for him forever.... I’m not a good liar.... she hit me so hard ord my left ear drum Buurst.. my fault not hers..

Ever heard of Forevermark???? Diamond company..... my wife is an executive.....she wants diamond made from jhonny...

Man toman... I’d make tacos outtta him... my wife saw me butcher a lamb and turkey Nd refused to. Eat with me...

Comment

I’d make tacos outtta him.....
              😂

my wife saw me butcher a lamb and turkey Nd refused to. Eat with me...
              what?
              why?
              what the hell was the womans logic behind that decision?

Comment

😂

what?
                why?
                what the hell was the womans logic behind that decision?
                If I kne that I’d be rich. My son and I eat freshly killed game. My wife, my daughters can thaw a butter whatever turkey. And stuff it... yet when I mercifulg kill it... ask beg GOD for forgiveness .... they won’t touch it..... I guess butterball turkey tasty mine not??? I pray to GOD that he forgive me. My sisters can eat meat I fdidnt definitely didn’t kill... but won’t eat a leg of lamb... kosher killed.

Comment

If I kne that I’d be rich. My son and I eat freshly killed game. My wife, my daughters can thaw a butter whatever turkey. And stuff it... yet when I mercifulg kill it... ask beg GOD for forgiveness .... they won’t touch it..... I guess butterball turkey tasty mine not??? I pray to GOD that he forgive me. My sisters can eat meat I fdidnt definitely didn’t kill... but won’t eat a leg of lamb... kosher killed.

i dont condone domestic abuse...

but i think you should punch your wife out tbh bro...

Comment

i dont condone domestic abuse...

but i think you should punch your wife out tbh bro...
                    I never hit her... I boxed in my youth ... she hits hard... I lost the ability to heat outta one ear.... she rung my bell.

She wants to fix my ear... I said. Let men sleep GOD will repair if or when I’m worthy.

I am deaf in my left ear.... if the GOD I say I love fixes it... ok if not ok.,., I fall down from time to time... I can’t hear outa my left ear.. my wife wept as blood cane outta my ear...

Please papa I’m sorry ... I said let me hold you. .... just gimme that. I said hitter tried to wipe out my whole rave.... my tribe... my clan... this is nothing.

Do you know who Minnie rippertin is.... she died of cancer. Marraiah carrie should neverer ever attempt to sing “loving you”
                    I know music. Without a doubt. I know music... I lost an ear.... I can’t hear... adapt and overcome I’m nobody from nowhere

Comment

Originally posted by BALLS DEEP View Post
                      I wish an air traffic controller would puto them on a collision course... I want the I’ll do it Mexican style... pilots and females that get paid to smile to men the know are garage garbage to parachute. I. Want to deal wit hem.... as my god. Is my wit.... they will
                      Scream..... I am gonna pay Mexican doc to keep them alive as I do my thing... I got love for men who got love.... for fools...... let GOD choose how this dance works out for you.......

I die for Israel l.. for you..... shalom

Comment

Working...
                      X