No announcement yet.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
    this is what im actually praying for...total chaos in the HW division
    I’m gonna look hard for plunkets dog. Overfelt high school. Stanford QB. Mexicana me. I’m Jew.

Comment

Should’ve sub-labeled this thread the wishful thinking thread. That’s all i’m reading, wishful thinking. Great fantasy thread after Game of Thrones finished.

Wilder will get KO’ed from old age, not like what we saw in Ruiz vs Joshua. And to say Wilder has a weaker chin than Joshua, smfh. That’s why you Joshua fans are getting a train ran on you in NSB because of your outrageous comments.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
        Pick up the Bible bro, start off reading the New Testament so you can learn who God is and why Christ died for us. If you are serious talk to Him and ask Him to reveal Himself to you through His Word. I heard about Christ as a kid but didn't really take it too seriously until I was about 19 and that's when I truly began to seek Him and call upon His name. PM me if you want any more information or need help in anything. God bless.
        I will.... Jesus. Definitely. Lived... I love it when the power structure jews .... Palm Sunday. Asked him. Rabbi your disciples lay down Palma’s and say hoseann..... stop them...

Even the stones will rise up and sing he is messiah... they would.

Comment

Originally posted by Money Shot View Post
          Wilder has a worse chin than Joshua
          Lol 😂 Wilder isn’t the one that got KTFO by a doughboy pillowfist.

Comment

Originally posted by cupocity303 View Post
            ...and both of these idiots (Joshua and Wilder) get what they deserve for milking it and not giving us the super-fight.

A complete takeover of Ortiz and Ruiz being heavyweight champions LOLz. Maybe throw Fury in the mix as well, tho i don't see him losing to his next opponent.
            - -What Superfight?

How has Fat Andy taken over? He still has to go to London.

AJ makes quadruple or more what what Deyonce and Fury made combined. Neither is a superfight though if AJ reclaims his belts he'll become even bigger by his lonesome than before.

Comment

Working...
            X