Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

11 dead, multiple injured after mass shooting at Virginia Beach Municipal Center

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is the shooter another Libturd?

Comment

Originally posted by BALLS DEEP View Post
      I don’t know why Americans cry about mass murder with guns, they love their weapons and love people being killed by them. It’s their god given right to be slaughtered by someone with a gun.
      Damn straight

Rights>lives

It's a sacrifice

Freedom ain't free, ******.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
        A disgruntled city employee opened fire at the Virginia Beach Municipal Center on Friday afternoon, killing 11 people before being shot dead by police, authorities said.

Six people, including a cop, were hospitalized in the shooting, which happened soon after 4 p.m., police officials said.

Responding police exchanged gunfire with the gunman, killing him, Virginia Beach police Chief Jim Cervera said.

The injured cop was saved by his bullet-proof vest, authorities said.

Police said the suspect was a longtime employee of the city’s Public Works Department.

“This is the most devastating day in the history of Virginia Beach,” Mayor Bobby Dwyer told reporters.

“The people involved are our friends, coworkers, neighbors and colleagues.”

Workers who were in the building described a terrifying scene, during which they barricaded themselves in their offices; some hid under their desks.

City employee Megan Blanton told the Virginia Pilot that her supervisor pushed her and fellow workers into an office and propped a desk against a door.

“It felt like forever,” Blanton told the newspaper.

“I never thought this would happen in my building,” Arthur Felton, an 18-year planning department employee, told the Pilot. “The people who were shot — I’m sure I know most of them.”

“This day will not define Virginia Beach,” Council member Aaron Rouse said at the news conference. “We will show the strength of our city.”

https://nypost.com/2019/05/31/shoote...ipal-building/
        Mental illness at play again?

Comment

Originally posted by megas30 View Post
          Mental illness at play again?
          I don't know all the details, but yeah, sounds like mental illness to me. Outside of a workplace violence incident, his colleagues described him as a nice guy, and his performance was satisfactory. He was calm, cool and collected prior to the shooting spree. What else would you call it?

Comment

Craziness.

Ok I hate to be that guy but what was the ethnicity of this dude ?

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
              Craziness.

Ok I hate to be that guy but what was the ethnicity of this dude ?
              I don't know about his ethnicity, but he was black. I don't think the shooting was racially motivated since some of his victims were also black. I think this guy just snapped, and likely had some untreated/undiagnosed mental shyt going on.

Comment

Wheres my 1000.00?

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
                  Wheres my 1000.00?
                  Sending it now, is your email still Brokebackmountainfan69@AOLdotCom???

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
                    We also kill babies left and right.
                    Really where?

Comment

Originally posted by E10Rifle View Post
                      Calm down. Wouldn’t want you getting all triggered and shooting up a mosque or something.
                      There in lies the problem with the 2nd amendment.. anyone can snap at any time. And they want everyone to have a gun. Fuking nuts man.

Comment

Working...
                      X