No announcement yet.

My life feels empty and boring

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Straight Up View Post
    i feel the same way. for some reason it feels like i am meant to be this way. i can't have all these nice things. dont know how to handle it.
    Dude stop being a bltch. There are a near unlimited ways to get rich and get everything you want if you work for it all day everyday.

All you need is capital. All you need to get capital is to start building it right now.

It's impossible to not be successful if you dedicate yourself to being succesful. If you don't want to man up, then don't cry about it. It's embarassing.

Comment

Definitely move to CPH, sounds like a city lifestyle suits you better. I’m from a small town and having nothing to do during the week was killing me before I moved to Manchester.

First make big and small goals so that you have something to look forward to. Next get regular hobbies, one that’s exercise and one that isn’t. Something like cycling or football so you can be social but also get those endorphins moving and find like minded people. If you have a regular schedule each week of activities then you won’t have time to get down about stuff and time will fly by and you’ll be in CPH in no time.

If you’re feeling depressed about life then stay off drugs/alcohol for a bit, they’ll only make things much worse - trust me!

Also you’re young, this is only a temporary stage in life and there’s better things coming - but also make the most of your time now, try to fill it with something you find meaningful.

Moving to the city was the best thing I ever did, I felt like I had so much more control over my life and there’s so many more possibilities for your career, personal and social life. Hope it goes better for you bud, and if you ever struggle etc DM me (no h0m0).

Comment

Originally posted by Butt stuff View Post
        Definitely move to CPH, sounds like a city lifestyle suits you better. I’m from a small town and having nothing to do during the week was killing me before I moved to Manchester.

First make big and small goals so that you have something to look forward to. Next get regular hobbies, one that’s exercise and one that isn’t. Something like cycling or football so you can be social but also get those endorphins moving and find like minded people. If you have a regular schedule each week of activities then you won’t have time to get down about stuff and time will fly by and you’ll be in CPH in no time.

If you’re feeling depressed about life then stay off drugs/alcohol for a bit, they’ll only make things much worse - trust me!

Also you’re young, this is only a temporary stage in life and there’s better things coming - but also make the most of your time now, try to fill it with something you find meaningful.

Moving to the city was the best thing I ever did, I felt like I had so much more control over my life and there’s so many more possibilities for your career, personal and social life. Hope it goes better for you bud, and if you ever struggle etc DM me (no h0m0).
        I was born in a city but I hate people. I prefer to be in secluded quiet areas lol

It's my dream to build a house somewhere in a forest or mountain or cliff or beach by myself.

Except for a dog, a lot of drugs and some hoes every now and then that I can bring over.

Comment

Working...
        X