Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Find me footage of guys coming home to see their women getting railed by a big one

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by b morph View Post
    Welp. Looks like I’m sh#t out of luck and jolly well fu#ked!
    Hahaha....

Comment

Comment

yea yea all games just to keep it going, not gonna work this time, u give me no option, its not that wat u do is so bad its how long it lasts thats bad, its making my life alot worse over time and im mentally ill for real so my mind amplifies it alot, its not as tame as u think it is, im so close to being locked on emotionally which i think is what u r, do really want that? Where i never want to stop? im very obsessive like that, again reason wont work with u why bother
        Last edited by AlexKid; 11-03-2019, 02:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by AlexKid View Post
          That kinda traumatic stuff.

Men with babies that dont belong to them genetically.

That kinda stuff

infidelity, women cheating, choosing one guy over another that kinda stuff, anything that causes traumatic misery when it comes to women and cheating and sexual selection

this kidna stuff but much worse
          What about with another woman?
          You OK with that?

Comment

Originally posted by johnbook View Post
            What about with another woman?
            You OK with that?
            if its anyone even remotely involved with u there are dead to me for life, after this i dont even want any1 in the whole town just encase they know u lot, women seem to think hate = great, its not, its not a relationship really and it aint going anywhere other than to hell

but thats just anotehr way to get revenge u get me to fall for someone or ask them out then i get rejected or cheated on etc not falling f or it

id turn down a 4 some with prettiest women
            Last edited by AlexKid; 11-03-2019, 04:13 PM.

Comment

yea yea all games just to keep it going, not gonna work this time, u give me no option, its not that wat u do is so bad its how long it lasts thats bad, its making my life alot worse over time and im mentally ill for real so my mind amplifies it alot, its not as tame as u think it is, im so close to being locked on emotionally which i think is what u r, do really want that? Where i never want to stop? im very obsessive like that, again reason wont work with u why bother
              If that’s really how you feel, don’t ya think you should take a break from BS? Or at the very least, the lounge?

The lounge is the worst place to be if you want to feel good about yourself! Lmfao!

Comment

Originally posted by Santa_ View Post

Santa you're an epic poster!

Comment

Originally posted by b morph View Post
                  If that’s really how you feel, don’t ya think you should take a break from BS? Or at the very least, the lounge?

The lounge is the worst place to be if you want to feel good about yourself! Lmfao!
                  i can go where the fcuk i like

Comment

i can go where the fcuk i like
                    Dawg don’t take offense to what I said lol. I’m just offering some advice.

Do you feel sh#tty?

Well, if you really do, a break from the lounge might do you some good!

Comment

Completely missed this one, was certainly an interesting read hahaha.

I hope you got the material you needed for your project Alex!

I get the feeling youre constantly forming brain storms about highly complex matters, youre not sure how to make it rain, so you let the steam off on here, some very interesting reads that is for sure!

Comment

Working...
                      X