Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Soooooo the Syrian Gas Attack was a STAGED/False Flag Attack???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SterlingStained View Post
    probably because the mainstream media owned by a handful of people were behind the propagation of it.

not to mention their golden boy obama and his administration were responsible for destabilizing syria.

so much foreign policy disasters happened under obama from all the attempted regime changes in iran, egypt, turkey, syria, yemen, libya...aka arab spring, russian expansion... and what does the media do?

this man ordered poor brown and black children to be bombed to death all over the middle east and africa and the media awards him a nobel peace prize???

disgusting.
    another woke dude.

Thanks

Comment

I read an article with quotes from a BBC producer saying the gas attacks were staged. It blows my mind that the majority of the people in the UK think that the BBC is an impartial source even though they're directly funded by the government (via tv licenses collected from the public).

Comment

iihua

But, in Slow motion it’s all lies perpetrated by chihuahua‘z designed to keep mankind down.
        Never ever underestimate the growing and nefarious powers chihuahua have.. they survived this long..they got the game sowed up tight.

Comment

Originally posted by miron_lang View Post
          another woke dude.

Thanks
          Woke has levels homie, passing through our riminal justice system woke me. I know you had a. Short timeout... I had a lot longer .... nuff said.

Comment

Originally posted by SterlingStained View Post
            its not a coincidence that the philippines cancels an american arms shipment then suddenly ISIS pops up in the phillippines.

just like uk/france/us regime change in libya then suddenly ISIS is in libya.

not to mention duterte did an interview with RT where he "jokingly" claims if the "if the CIA" assassinates me.

but yea, lebron and kryie might team up again......

Originally posted by man down View Post
            We just need to stay from war unless they come at the US. Too many politics.
            This right here.

We have been at war pretty much consistently since WW2...

Also LeBron and Kyrie need each other. Both are toxic but mesh lol.

Comment

because you can't handle the truth. accept it. or don't. but that's how it'll be. do a jigsaw puzzle.

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
                We just need to stay from war unless they come at the US. Too many politics.
                "I believe in adequate defense at the coastline and nothing else. If a nation comes over here to fight, then we'll fight...

I wouldn't go to war again as I have done to protect some lousy investment of the bankers. There are only two things we should fight for. One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights. War for any other reason is simply a racket."
                --Major General Smedley Butler, USMC.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                  "I believe in adequate defense at the coastline and nothing else. If a nation comes over here to fight, then we'll fight...

I wouldn't go to war again as I have done to protect some lousy investment of the bankers. There are only two things we should fight for. One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights. War for any other reason is simply a racket."
                  --Major General Smedley Butler, USMC.
                  I agree 100

Comment

two pages?

smdh....

i guess i should have made a thread about a degenerate with fake butt cheeks whose father is now a tranny talking about snapchat.

Comment

So all these kids are actors are they?

Comment

Working...
                      X